Rate Dr. Kjersten J. JONES

Dr. Kjersten J. JONES's Ratings

Dr Holt is very thorough, knowledgable, and has a great technique. She spends time working with the muscles which has been very helpful. She also gave me stretches to do that help me from having problems so often. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dr. Holt is thorough in her examination and has excellent adjusting skills. She is friendly and takes the time to listen to my concerns. She cares about my lifestyle and how I can enhance my current level of wellness through nutrition and exercise in addition to the chiropractic adjustment. I always leave feeling much better than when I came in!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

She was excited about meeting me and seemed like she loved her job. Very knowledgeable in all nutritional fields and exercise to go on top of her chiropractic knowledge. Feel much better after every session and with her suggestions it stays better for longer. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Dr. Holt is friendly and handles appointments with excellent care and skill. I would trust her with anything!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Kjersten is one of the best docs I've ever met. Well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

takes care of patients really well, Doctor Kjersten always put her patients before herself

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr. Holt was very professional and effcient. I had a great experience with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Excellent chiropractic physician. I've been to plenty of chiropractors, and Dr. Holt is without question one of the great ones.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

She was very friendly and knowledgeable. Her treatment helped improve my back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2012

Dr. Holt does great work! She listens to what is going on with you and treats the cause of your symptoms!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][137755].votes_count ]]