Dr. Bruce Musgrave

Rate Dr. Bruce Musgrave

Dr. Bruce Musgrave's Ratings

Best dr we have ever had !!!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Very thorough and skilled doctor. Made a difficult situation as relaxing as possible. Take the time to explain things and answers questions without making it seem like an imposition. Extremely satisifed and would highly recommend.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Musgrave is caring and friendly (over-worked, but still takes the time to give great care). His staff is helpful.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Years ago I had a terrible experience with a colonoscopy that left me with a phobia about ever having another one...but I had to, my family is filled with cancer & I'm having issues. First, his associate, Beth, was the most compassionate & informative person to have ever helped me. Then, even though this test isn't a pleasant one, for many reasons, Dr. Musgrave made it completely tolerable. Now that I have had cancerous polyps and will be exposed to a life of colonoscopies, I am ever grateful to have met with Dr. Musgrave and his team. I am not afraid anymore. Even a hair stylist takes more than one time to get to know you before she can figure out exactly what you need, until that time, you may not agree, doesn't make his/her approach wrong! I would highly recommend this team!!

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Musgrave is the most compassionate and caring gastroenterologist out there. His experience and expertise saved my life a few months ago and my family and I are forever grateful. He visited me every day while I was in the hospital and even though it was often after hours he still took time for me, and I never felt rushed. He listened to my concerns and gave honest answers and thorough explanations. He was always well prepared for office visits and punctual. Nice to see such a bright young physician who clearly cares for his patients and community! : ) I would recommend him as a gastroenterologist to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2013 | flag

My husband was taking in though emerg and treated by this man and passed away during procedure.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

Incorrect advise from this doctor and failure on his part to find a simple issue after numerous tests (an issue later realized by another physician through one simple blood test) caused me unnecessary pain and suffering (more than had already experienced due to this issue) and have now experienced again due to this.Sorry but an now thinking this "specialist" is not so special.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Musgrave treated both my wife and I. He was very thorough and took time to explain everything to us. I highly recommend him and am extremely glad he is treating us.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Musgrave is a very thorough, knowledgeable and caring doctor. He is a tremendous assest to our local medical community!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

An excellent caring doctor. Made me feel welcome and cared about my problems. Very knowlegeable and took time with me. Nova Scotia needs more medical grads like him. Great!!

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag