You may also like

Rate Dr. Bruce Musgrave

Dr. Bruce Musgrave's Ratings

I was worried about seeing Doctor Musgrave after reading some mixed reviews.
He is honestly the best, most knowledgeable, compassionate doctor I have ever been to.
I've been dealing with stomach issues for 6 years, and my GP never believed me. After demanding a referral, I finally got to see Dr. Musgrave and the wait was well worth it.
Not only did he go over my referral, get a full time line and history from me, and ask a great array of questions to understand my lifestyle; but he had noticed in my file that I have very bad anxiety, and talked me through the scope process and made sure that together we could control my anxiety.

It took me almost 15 months to see Doctor Musgrave after my referral, but he is an extremely popular doctor. And I promise you he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

if helpfulness and knowledge could be rated higher than a five, I would give him a 10. I have been a health professional for years and have never seen a physician do such a wonderful job of ensuring that the patient fully knew and understood the reasons for and implication of treatment. He is one of a kind!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2736987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

I found this doctor competent but his bedside manner was appalling. He wasn't interested in the feelings of the patient, only his role as a specialist. He lacks empathy but if you can get passed this he is an adequate medical doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Very skilled practitioner with excellent people skills. Puts nervous patients at ease with his likeable chats. Takes the time to fully explain things and to answer your questions. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

do not recommend, go to Halifax and see someone with a personality

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2569417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Very informative, takes time to listen...makes a colonoscopy an okay experience...the preparation at home was worse than the procedure! Thanks Dr. Mugrave! I was terrified but if needed I know I can do it again!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2568539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Best dr we have ever had !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Very thorough and skilled doctor. Made a difficult situation as relaxing as possible. Take the time to explain things and answers questions without making it seem like an imposition. Extremely satisifed and would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][138033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Dr. Musgrave is caring and friendly (over-worked, but still takes the time to give great care). His staff is helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Years ago I had a terrible experience with a colonoscopy that left me with a phobia about ever having another one...but I had to, my family is filled with cancer & I'm having issues. First, his associate, Beth, was the most compassionate & informative person to have ever helped me. Then, even though this test isn't a pleasant one, for many reasons, Dr. Musgrave made it completely tolerable. Now that I have had cancerous polyps and will be exposed to a life of colonoscopies, I am ever grateful to have met with Dr. Musgrave and his team. I am not afraid anymore. Even a hair stylist takes more than one time to get to know you before she can figure out exactly what you need, until that time, you may not agree, doesn't make his/her approach wrong! I would highly recommend this team!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][138031].votes_count ]]