Rate Dr. Sameer Qureshi

Dr. Sameer Qureshi's Ratings

My children and I have seen Dr. Qureshi for a number of years, first at Oasis clinic and then Smart clinic. He always listened, calmed my nerves over some minor thing, but did take things seriously when needed and followed through. He was generally punctual and seemed quite knowledgeable. I would love to continue to see him, but he has relocated to a new office that is too far away, but fortunate for anyone who is closer to him now.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Q has been my doctor for about 3 years now - luckily I don't have to see him very often but the times I have, he's been nothing but courteous, professional and knowledgeable. Sometimes he can be a little bit in a hurry but he listens and addresses your concerns. The staff at the Vista Medical Clinic could be warmer though.

Submitted April 11, 2014 | flag

Dr.Q is the best! I have MS and deal with many doctors and many problems and we have stayed with Dr.Qureshi for 4 years now. Hes very thorough and has great bedside manners. My daughter is also very comfortable with him. Highly recommend!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Qureshi has relocated his new practice at Vista Medical ClinUnit#130,920 36 St NE by Marlborough Mall across Pacific Place TNT & Canadian Tire off 36 Street NE. To book an appt please call his new tel # is 587-955-9696. Dr. Q is accepting new patients. He is a great and outgoing doctor would ofcourse refer Dr. Q to anyone :)

Submitted March 8, 2014 | flag

Dr.Qureshi has been seeing my elderly Father as a Physician for 3 years now. Dr.Q is very organized and took the time to look over my Fathers complete medical history and come up with an organized plan. My Father has dementia and is untrusting of Dr's but Dr.Q knows how to put a patient at ease. Dr.Q is a good diagnostician and I'm glad he has relocated to a new Medical Clinic. I did not like Harvest Hills Oasis Medical Clinic, the new clinic where Dr.Q is located is much better! I have been taking care of both my parents and attend all their medical appointments with them. Dr.Qureshi is one of the nicest and best family physician I've met in 25years.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2013 | flag

I find Dr. Qureshi an excellent doctor that takes the time to get to know you and make you feel like your health, questions and concerns are very important to him. I look forward to hearing where you have located to Dr. Qureshi so I can move to your new office. Thank you

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Finding a good doctor took some time for me because opening up to any doctor just isn't easy. When meeting Dr. Qureshi I felt he made a honest effort to get to know me and therefore I was able to feel comfortable seeing him for my medical needs. Today I called to make an appointment and was disappointed to find out he was no longer providing his services at Oasis. Dr. Qureshi please keep your patients informed. I don't want to start the "Find a Doctor" process over again.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

to all my patients, my sincere apologies for not being able to look after you. last week tuesday i was suddenly adviced i could no longer provide my services at the oasis harvest hill location, for reasons that have stunned and baffled me. i am in the process of relocating to another clinic with in next week, i shall notify you of my new address asap either here or on cpsa. i was not allowed any transition time to even notify you or even arrange appropriate care for you- so again my sincere apologies as this has severely affected your medical care. thankyou for you patience. dr qureshi

Submitted March 4, 2013 | flag

Doctor is great! Just great! But the staff is really unhelpful! I don't know what issue they have against their patients. They just dont understand the situation at all! Not happy with the staff at all!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag