Dr. Judy F. Hinojosa-Sinks

Dr. Judy F. Hinojosa-Sinks

Rate Dr. Judy F. Hinojosa-Sinks

Dr. Judy F. Hinojosa-Sinks's Ratings

Dr. Judy is the BEST Naturopathic Dr. I have found. She is very caring and truly listens to my history and questions. I have had thyroid issues for a while and Dr. Judy was able to treat my thyroid with natural approaches. Dr. Judy also has helped me to loose weight. I have lost 60 pounds while in her care by doing the HCG, suplements and fat burning injections. I highly recommend Dr. Judy to all my friends and family members. Recently Dr. Judy has also started treating my little baby. She has put him in immune support protocols, as we decided not to vaccinate our child. Dr. Judy has also been great at lowering the teething pain with natural approaches. She is great!!! Trust me, if you are looking for a Naturopathic Dr, who cares about YOU and knows how to treat you...you have found her! Thank you Dr. Judy....I don't know what I would do without you!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

I have battled with my weight and hormone problems for the last 10 years. No Doctor could tell me what was wrong with me until I was introduced to Dr Judy Sinks. I was so tired, could not drop a pound for my life, moody, I was loosing my hair and had the worse acne. My coworker had been seeing Dr Judy for 3 years and kept telling me to go see her. I was at first hesistant because my insurance would not cover her visit but as soon as I walked into her clinic and met her my life changed. It has been now 1 year since I have been under her amazing quality of care and I have lost 52 pounds, feel full of energy, my skin looks beautiful and my husband says I am the nicest person as I don't have mood swing any more. And Best of ALL We are expecting our first child which I was told I could never get pregnant. Thank you, Thank you Dr Judy!! You are the best Doctor! You are so kind, smart and the person that has changed my life. Yous staff is so amazing as well. I can't recommend you enough!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2013 | flag

I would practice with caution if you are seeking services at this clinic. Although very friendly, open and engaging, I was misdisagnosed for a long time here. The staff are very nice but dropped the ball on numerous things - forgetting to review ultrasound results, not responding to document requests. Price of services was increased and the doctor didn't even quote the increased amount accurately. Treatment here is aggressive and very heavy on herbal supplements. My regimen changed way too often. Practice with caution if you are a potential or current patient.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

I have been so pleased with the quality of care and attention I have had from Dr Judy and her staff. In the two years I have seen her I have cured my depression and anxiety. She has been more than a Doctor to me but a guide to helping me feel normal again. And the best of all is that she used only natural remedies to get me better. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2012 | flag

I love going in to see Dr. Judy and her staff. I have been going there for 4 months and have lost an inch in my legs as well as an inch and a half in my waist. They know me by name and are on the ball about the day and time I come in for my shot. When I see Dr. Judy she always stops to chat with me and make sure everything is where I want to be. She has help me pay special attention when I quit breastfeeding my baby and has helped me reach one of my two goals. Because of the staff and care of Dr. Judy I bought my first pair of shorts in 11 years. Thank You!

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Judy Sinks for a number of years. She has been alot of help to me in managing many of my health concerns, including hormone balance, pcos, thyroid, and chronic illness. She has helped me select good alternative health care and helps to educate me on my conditions. She is friendly and knowledgeable as is her staff. I will continue to use her services and recommend them to others based on the level of care you receive there versus other doctor offices.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Judy is a fabulous naturopath! She really listens to what you have to say and ensures to answers all of your questions. Dr. Judy's approach is holistic and she seeks to figure out why you are feeling that way - not just to treat the symptoms. She truly looks at the whole body and explains its functioning to you so you can understanding why it acts the way it does. She is very caring, understanding and yet driven by treatment planning. She is EXCELLENT doctor!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Judy is an incredible doctor. She is kind, caring and very knowledgable. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking to improve their health.

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag