You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher Penney

Dr. Christopher Penney's Ratings

This doctor is horrible! I know what I was diagnosed with over 20 years ago by three doctors. For this unprofessional to tell me they are full of bullion) his exact words were worse) is ridiculous! I have all the symptoms of the autoimmune disease and signs! This guy is a joke! I cried in the bathroom because I didn't want to give this POS the satisfaction of seeing me upset. He is very unprofessional and rude!!!! My most horrible experience EVER by a medical doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I have never been more discouraged in my entire life as I was after meeting with Dr. Penney. He wouldn't look at me - disengaged - he minimized the degree of pain I was experiencing, and as I was crying, he told me there was nothing he could do for me. I was flabbergasted , and truly question the Hippocratic oath of "do no harm". Dr. Penney, what are you thinking?? You are sending more people away and upset with you, than those you are helping!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2830649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr Penny was late for the appointment, he did not examine me, I am a complex patient and an examination would be expected in my case to rule out many illnesses. He did not ask many questions and spent most for the time typing on his computer. When I left, I was just as confused about what illness I might have as when I arrived.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Penny's for 18 years. Being fortunate enough to have been referred to Dr. Penney has been life changing for me. He is extremely competent and I have no question that I have received the best possible care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Saw Dr. Penney for a second opinion on my Lupus. He was the most uncompassionate, rude and ignorant doctor I've ever seen! Told me there was nothing more that could be done and that I should "just learn to live with it"... I left his office in tears and drove home crying. What kind of doctor tells their patient that there is no hope? I will NEVER forget the day I met Dr. Penney!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

He is very professionl and informative. We are very greatful for all his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Had to wait a long time to see him. I didn't find him very personable at all. A very tiring and discouraging visit:(

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][68749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

I have seen Dr Penny for over 25 years and am grateful to have a specialist who listens and treats me as an individual. I know I am getting the best of care and judging by the number of turtles on his desk and computer(gifted by patients who know he collects them) I am not alone in thinking he's a great fella as well as a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

this DR.does not listen in fact he hardly looks at a person at all,he is more interested in his computer than examining or asking questions of a patient. A total waste of time going to see him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][68747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Wonderful doctor, have had him for years. Very helpful and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68746].votes_count ]]