Dr. Christopher Penney

Rate Dr. Christopher Penney

Dr. Christopher Penney's Ratings

He is very professionl and informative. We are very greatful for all his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Had to wait a long time to see him. I didn't find him very personable at all. A very tiring and discouraging visit:(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

I have seen Dr Penny for over 25 years and am grateful to have a specialist who listens and treats me as an individual. I know I am getting the best of care and judging by the number of turtles on his desk and computer(gifted by patients who know he collects them) I am not alone in thinking he's a great fella as well as a great Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

this DR.does not listen in fact he hardly looks at a person at all,he is more interested in his computer than examining or asking questions of a patient. A total waste of time going to see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Wonderful doctor, have had him for years. Very helpful and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

This doctor habitually runs at least an hour late. He has absolutely no people skills at all. I think he is knowlegeable enough but just makes the patient upset before they leave is office because they have to wait so long and because he is so uncommunative. He is not friendly at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][68745].votes_count ]]