Dr. Christopher Penney

Rate Dr. Christopher Penney

Dr. Christopher Penney's Ratings

He is very professionl and informative. We are very greatful for all his help.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Had to wait a long time to see him. I didn't find him very personable at all. A very tiring and discouraging visit:(

Submitted Nov. 24, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr Penny for over 25 years and am grateful to have a specialist who listens and treats me as an individual. I know I am getting the best of care and judging by the number of turtles on his desk and computer(gifted by patients who know he collects them) I am not alone in thinking he's a great fella as well as a great Dr.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

this DR.does not listen in fact he hardly looks at a person at all,he is more interested in his computer than examining or asking questions of a patient. A total waste of time going to see him!

Submitted March 18, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor, have had him for years. Very helpful and supportive.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

This doctor habitually runs at least an hour late. He has absolutely no people skills at all. I think he is knowlegeable enough but just makes the patient upset before they leave is office because they have to wait so long and because he is so uncommunative. He is not friendly at all.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag