Rate Dr. Richard Bezanson

Dr. Richard Bezanson's Ratings

Dr. Bezanson is the best orthodontist out there! He is extremely intelligent, a perfectionist (which is necessary) and just naturally great at what he does. I transferred to him from another orthodontist and have since moved out of his area but still continue to see him because he is worth the long drive:) I would recommend him to anyone looking to achieve the best smile possible. His staff are also very friendly and great at what they do. An overall wonderful experience!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

I was very nervous about getting braces in my early 30's. Dr. Bezanson and his staff are so pleasant and helpful that I wish I had gotten my teeth fixed years ago. It really was an easy process. My new smile has changed my life. I would recommend Dr.Bezanson to anyone getting braces!

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Dr Bezanson is by far the best orthodontist. He is very knowledgeable and is a perfectionist with my teeth. I transferred to him from another orthodontist midway through my treatment and I have never been happier to make such a great decision. Highly recommended!!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2012 | flag

My dentist sent me to a different orthodontist but a family friend suggested I go to Dr. Bezanson. He's the best! Thanks for the beautiful smile.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

The best Orthodontist in Nova Scotia, I have been to see 3 orthondontist in Nova Scotia myself one, olderst son and youngest and out of the three orthodontist's, Dr. Bezanson was absolutley the best of the three, I highly recommend Dr. Bezanson.

Submitted April 10, 2012 | flag

Started seeing for braces found he is an excellent othodontist and staff is very helpful

Submitted Jan. 24, 2012 | flag