Rate Dr. Roger L. Girion

Dr. Roger L. Girion's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Girion about a year and a half ago. I see him every week. I have found him to be excellent in helping me. I was broken and I have made great improvements toward being fixed. It has made me feel so much better about myself and my situation! I find Dr. Gridiron to be very knowledgable and caring! He and his staff have been very helpful and punctual. I would defiantly recommend Dr. Gririon and his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Girion's and have spent many hours with him and I can honestly say he is the best doctor I have ever seen. He has treated me with compassion and kindness and is someone that I can trust. I very much appreciate the time I have spent with him because I know it has made me a better person. I see him weekly as well as attend a group that he runs that I believe would help anyone. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a doctor in his field. The office staff is exceptional as well. I always have a pleasant experience during my visits and in fact look forward to them every week. If you want a doctor that will genuinely care about your well being than he is the man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

horrible md, horrible office period staff is unprofessional and mds dont show a sincere medical approach to thier patients. please DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE! you will leave worse then how you first went there. patients are a number, not human, at least in this medical office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Friendly enough guy, but I have problems and he did nothing to help. It's pretty upsetting that he couldn't even tell I was sitting there welling up with tears and upset while he sat looking up comedians on you tube to show me. He made me feel like I was nothing but a joke. Plus, he gave me enough drugs to tranquilize a horse, and many were contraindicated. If I would have stayed going to him I most surely would have committed suicide..he left me no choice. Now, I am completely off meds, and I just do therapy with someone who is knowledgeable enough to give me coping skills without just being lazy and doping me up. Some of these people have no idea what they are doing with these drugs..they have to realize that you can't just do drugs. The drugs wear off eventually and your problems are still there. Much better to give someone the skills to work through them...which Dr. Girion has proven to me unable to provide.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

He has a vast amount of experience and knowledge which he shares with his patients. This helps to understand whats going on with u. he is always on time with his appts. Excellent personality and easy to get along with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69164].votes_count ]]