Rate Dr. Roger L. Girion

Dr. Roger L. Girion's Ratings

horrible md, horrible office period staff is unprofessional and mds dont show a sincere medical approach to thier patients. please DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE! you will leave worse then how you first went there. patients are a number, not human, at least in this medical office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Friendly enough guy, but I have problems and he did nothing to help. It's pretty upsetting that he couldn't even tell I was sitting there welling up with tears and upset while he sat looking up comedians on you tube to show me. He made me feel like I was nothing but a joke. Plus, he gave me enough drugs to tranquilize a horse, and many were contraindicated. If I would have stayed going to him I most surely would have committed suicide..he left me no choice. Now, I am completely off meds, and I just do therapy with someone who is knowledgeable enough to give me coping skills without just being lazy and doping me up. Some of these people have no idea what they are doing with these drugs..they have to realize that you can't just do drugs. The drugs wear off eventually and your problems are still there. Much better to give someone the skills to work through them...which Dr. Girion has proven to me unable to provide.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2012

He has a vast amount of experience and knowledge which he shares with his patients. This helps to understand whats going on with u. he is always on time with his appts. Excellent personality and easy to get along with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69164].votes_count ]]