Dr. Lisa Brennan

Dr. Lisa Brennan

Rate Dr. Lisa Brennan

Dr. Lisa Brennan's Ratings

Dr. Lisa is an AMAZING doctor. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a ND Doctor.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I have gone to Dr. Lisa for my general heath for some time now and I am complexity satisfied. Dr. Lisa has the perfect balance of professionalism and warmth you look for in a Doctor. In her office you are treated like a friend, but she is also very thurough in her examinations. I feel she has a great handle on my overall health and plan of using her services for the rest of my family.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lisa is great! She has given me great natural options for treating my acne and my skin is looking better than it has in a really long time with out any nasty side effects. Dr. Lisa has also helped me balance out my hormones naturally, which has made a big difference in my mood and energy levels. B-12 shots are also available at her clinic, which I enjoy. Dr. Lisa is very patient and willing to listen to all my health concerns and takes the time to look at issues I may not know or think about (since I am not a doctor :)). As a bonus, her office is really cute! Dr. Lisa has a very gentle touch and I highly recommend giving her a visit.

Submitted March 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lisa is great! I have been seeing her for naturopathic care both for myself (28 year old female) and my son. My son has been seeing her since he was only 4 months and she has been great! She takes her time during appointments and make sure to thoroughly answer any questions or concerns. She's come up with some great natural treatments for various issues that both my son and I have had. Dr. Lisa has also given vaccines to my husband and son. She is VERY open to an alternative vaccine schedule, and has been extremely knowledgeable in helping us determine what schedule to take with my son.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag