Dr. Brent Holland

Dr. Brent Holland

Rate Dr. Brent Holland

Dr. Brent Holland's Ratings

I came to Holland Health due to head and back aches. The first day I came to my appointment I was greeted with a smile and I felt like every question that I had was answered. I did not feel like our visit was rushed, which often happens at a doctor's office, and Dr. Holland was very attentive. After a few visits I felt like a new person! I appreciated the appointment reminder texts and messages. I am a nurse who has a significant medical background and I was highly impressed with the bedside manner. I will be taking my family there from now on and I highly recommend Holland Health to my friends.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Holland helps me with my wrists, I have pain in both wrists from my computer. He is very helpful and always makes my wrists feel better. I have been to several people in the past and no one has helped me with my problem like Dr. Holland. He has even suggested things to prevent the pain from coming back!!!! I would reccomend him to anyone I know!!!!

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

I was treated for a heel spur and back pain caused from the spur. Dr. Holland took X-rays , and explained in detail the problems. The staff was very friendly, and also professional . I would highly recommend Dr. Holland. My insurance was properly billed, and his rates were reasonable .

Submitted Feb. 4, 2013 | flag

He was not to bill insurance, cash patient only, original agreement made on first visit. They back billed insurance anyways now trying to say over $1000.00 is what is owed, was told no that is not correct by Dr., but office staff tried to collect payment. Dr. would not speak to me the day office staff tried to bill me, Dr. hid in his office. Pre-paid for acupuncture did not receive all of those services, they have not refunded amount overpaid. Asked for medical records was told would have them in a matter of days, it has been weeks and still no medical records.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

He is open to the idea that patients can be informed and make decisions about thier treatment. Also, the staff is very nice and friendly. I highly recommend.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag