Dr. Ira A. Priluck

Dr. Ira A. Priluck

Rate Dr. Ira A. Priluck

Dr. Ira A. Priluck's Ratings

Best doctor ever- professional, courteous! I've been his client eleven years, too!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2013 | flag

Agreed with all the other comments. Extremely ridiculous wait time and way overcrowded. No room to sit. Waited 2 hours to be seen with 5 minutes of face time with the doctor. That's no way to treat paying customers.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

Any routine visit to Dr. Priluck's visit can best be described as a minimum of two hours waiting period, and a maximum interaction of five minutes with the physician. On occasions there is not a chair available in the waiting room to sit in a rather large area. He is insensitive at best and lacks caring. Dr. Priluck's demeanor is very different when he examines you in the presence of a shadowing medical student. During those he is polite and courteous.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Priluck is an excellent retina specialist. He truly cares about each patient. Despite having a huge practice, Dr. Priluck takes time with each patient to make sure all questions are answered. I would recommend him to any one. He is the best!!!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing this doctor for a long time but it is so stressful to visit his office. To be honest when the time comes to see him again I feel another nightmare coming. He gives appointment to at least 10 patients at the same time and he has no consideration of time for the patients. Each visit is more than two hours long and he does not care. You go through musical chairs and he is just greedy for money.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

After receiving rave reviews from friends and co-workers, I was referred from my eye Dr w/ possible retina detachment. Dr Priluck made sure all of my ?'s were answered and explained everything that was happening, he even drew diagrams to help me totally understand and was always concerned for my comfort. Though I did have to wait for him before my surgery, his excellent bedside manner more than made up for any wait. He is gentle and very thorough. I work for a Dr's office and was told he is THE best retina Dr in Omaha, and I believe it!!

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

This is one of the only retina specialists in the area so unfortunately they are always busy. But they are very good and very fast as analyzing problems once you make it past the waiting room. I needed both eyes lased due to Diabetic/Hypertensive retinopathy. I am even on hold forever trying to PAY my bill though, this is crazy.

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

I feel he is very much an expert in his field, but seems so overwhelmed by the number of patients. His office is run like a cattle-call-move from one waiting room, receive eye drops, another waiting room, test vision, another waiting room, etc. He is very rushed, but when I pressured him for answers and let him know how scared I was of losing my vision, he did settle down and give the information.

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

I have no idea how knowledgable the doctor is as he answered my questions in a joking way and seemed to be in a hurry. He explained little about what my problem was and what the surgery would involve.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2008 | flag