Rate Dr. ALLISON G. PRA

Dr. ALLISON G. PRA's Ratings

Had a first appointment with her yesterday over a fairly serious set of symptoms. She is extremely knowledgeable and has a patient demeanor rarely seen with many of her peers far more senior in the profession. She is wise and knowledgeable beyond her years and it was hard to discern her knowledge and recommendations from that of a more experienced cardiologist (MD). I trust her with my cardiac care implicitly. Many cardiac professionals could learn many professional lessons from her!

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Very intelligent young lady. As a nurse practitioner, I easily put as much faith in what she says as I do in most doctors. She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed and quickly removes any doubt you may have, based on her youth, in her medical knowledge. Also, she is very personnable and takes an interest in any concerns or comments you may have. In other words, she puts you at ease. Plus, she is a very attractive young lady. Anyone would be fortunate to have her as their primary care provider. The lower markings I've placed on staff and punctuality are in no way marks against Ms. Pra. They refer to the huge bureaucratic staff at the medical center where she is employed.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag