You may also like

Rate Sandra D. Canaday

Sandra D. Canaday's Ratings

Sandra is condescending at every appt. It makes you feel like you aIways going to the principles office. She is suspicious of everyone, even after you've answered all of her questions. No alternative at home treatments are recommended, even after asking. She is more concerned about pill count than treating your chronic pain. You must take all medications prescribed by them with you to each appt so they can count your pills. I love being treated like I am 5 and don't know right from wrong. If you go here, do yourself a favor and make sure you don't see this "doctor" ARNP. Save yourself the extra stress besides what your pain is already causing you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2750240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I called today to change appt, but your worker also name Christina was rude and told me I can't be seen unless I pay $50, I'm scared because I don't have any money, so what do I do for my pain? she was so harsh the way she was talking to me. she wouldn't let me talk to anybody else. I am so hurt I don't know what to do. please call me at 2535202570. Thanks she gave me appt for 9/14/12 but I can' be seen unless I pay the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69510].votes_count ]]