Rate Dr. Jason Faller

Dr. Jason Faller's Ratings

Great doctor and office staff! I always feel better after seeing Dr. Faller, he never rushes me. He spends his time with his patients and always gets the diagnosis correct.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Dr. Faller is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever visited. He is brilliant, thorough in his exam, and was accurate in his diagnosis. After speaking with him I had great peace of mind from his reassuring approach. His office staff is bustling, efficient and extremely helpful and accomodating. Dr. Faller has admirable character traits and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

Had a HORRIBLE Experience with this doctor. After running a blood test on me I called for results and he said I have Lupus. Went to another doctor who called him very unprofessional for diagnosis a disease that requires more than an ANA very low positive result. Scary to know he is practicing medicine!!!! Wouldn't reccommend him to my worst enemy to be blunt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

I got the feeling that Dr. Faller was not interested in what I had to say, I felt like I was being rushed out of the office. I definitely will not return to him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2011

Dr. Faller is punctual, which is not common in New York. He is kind and and knowledgeable and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a reumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2010

dr. faller did next to zero intake exam. he accepted the questionable diagnosis i came with at face value rather than investigating or confirming it for himself. then he prescribed some hardcore medication for it, not even weaning me onto it slowly like the doctor i currently see did. when i called to get my blood test results he didn't even remember having prescribed this medication. i would not trust him with my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2010

after years of pain and frustration, a battery of tests, and visits with 4 physicians, none could solve the mystery. then i was referred to dr. faller. he diagnosed fibromyalgia and talked me through some of the ongoing treatments and medication within mainstream and alternative medicine. 16 years later he is still my rheumatologist and primary care physician. he is well read on the latest in medical research, and is what i want in a doctor i.e. someone who is always learning, acquiring information about developments in medicine, research and alternative therapies. that's integrated medicine at its best. i've found him to be intelligent, articulate, direct, polite and willing to answer my questions, so i never leave his office in the dark about a condition or treatment. i referred a friend, who's a registered nurse, and she was very pleased with the results. he's always been "right on" with his diagnoses, and i've never been sent down the wrong road with the recommended treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Excellent doctor and staff. Diagnosed my celiac disease at a time when most gastorenterologists did not know atypical symptoms. Only doctor I have been with for 15 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2008

Dr. Faller has treated me for years. I recommend him to family and friends but I have to admit I'm almost afraid to make him too busy. A very caring and talented doctor with (so rare!) a well-run office that really has it together and makes scheduling and followup easy. Dr. Jang, who practices in the same office, also seems good though I only see her occasionally when Dr. Faller is out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Concise and to the point, been here for physicals to more specific issues (i.e. knee surgery follow up, colds, travelling, etc.). Office staff are great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2146732].votes_count ]]