Rate Dr. Suzanne W. Braddock

Dr. Suzanne W. Braddock's Ratings

She didn't care about my concerns, terrible advice, would never see her again. Poor advice and lack of interest and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

AWFUL. Never in my life did I expect to argue with a dermatologist about my WANTING to use sunscreen. Despite me telling her that skin cancer runs in my family and I am outside walking in the sun at high noon, she was disturbingly flippant about my wanting to use a sunscreen in my routine. That is dermatology 101, you quack! Awful. Very unknowledgeably and negligent with patient's health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Braddock is the best thinh about Braddocj-finnegan dermatolog

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

this is the best place ever the most friendly doctors and nurses i have ever met. She is hands down the best dermatologist. She is the only doctor i would reccommend in this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

Rude, unfriendly. Acted like I wasted her time (and my money) coming to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686689].votes_count ]]