Rate Dr. Roy L. Bishop

Dr. Roy L. Bishop's Ratings

Bishop is a great doctor. He was so helpful when my father was going thru kemo and was unable to afford wasted time due to feeling very ill and in pain. He cares about his patients and he will get to the point . He will sit patient down and work with them on a 1 on 1 basis and as long as youre willing to let him help you, then he will bend over backwards to do so. I have had him as my Dr for 8 yrs and unfortunately i have to temporarily loose him due to being taken off my parents insurance since im 26 now. I am going to do anything i can to be able to keep him as my dr. He found out what was wrong with my spine after every dr ive had till him failed to do so. I was born with Spina Bifida and he was the one who cared and did everything he could to find out what was wrong and i am extremely thankful for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Dr Bishop works closely with you on your issues. He listens to you, is empathetic,treats you with respect. a well organized office,always on time and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2012

Dr, B is a RARE FIND!!!!. A very knowledgable doc, respectfull and kind. I am able to communicate via email with quick responses..Dr. b is no fool, so if you Dr. shopping, dont stop in. He is not afraid to address your issues, but like I said, he is no fool!!!My whole family sees him, older parents love him as well...D.G

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686694].votes_count ]]