Dr. Roy L. Bishop

Website: argyllmedical.com External Link
Practice: Argyll Medical Group
Hospital:
Phone:530-899-0130
Med. School:Univ Of Glasgow, Fac Of Med, Glasgow, Scotland (803-05 Pr 1/71)
Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 16/06/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Roy L. Bishop has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: accepting new patients?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

14/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.8
RID: 2713684
19/07/13 5 5 5 5 Bishop is a great doctor. He was so helpful when my father was going thru kemo and was unable to afford wasted time due to feeling very ill and in pain. He cares about his patients and he will get to the point . He will sit patient down and work with them on a 1 on 1 basis and as long as youre willing to let him help you, then he will bend over backwards to do so. I have had him as my Dr for 8 yrs and unfortunately i have to temporarily loose him due to being taken off my parents insurance since im 26 now. I am going to do anything i can to be able to keep him as my dr. He found out what was wrong with my spine after every dr ive had till him failed to do so. I was born with Spina Bifida and he was the one who cared and did everything he could to find out what was wrong and i am extremely thankful for it.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2427037
17/09/12 4 5 5 5 Dr Bishop works closely with you on your issues. He listens to you, is empathetic,treats you with respect. a well organized office,always on time and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1510615
12/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr, B is a RARE FIND!!!!. A very knowledgable doc, respectfull and kind. I am able to communicate via email with quick responses..Dr. b is no fool, so if you Dr. shopping, dont stop in. He is not afraid to address your issues, but like I said, he is no fool!!!My whole family sees him, older parents love him as well...D.G
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield