Rate Dr. Lewis K. Jassey

Dr. Lewis K. Jassey's Ratings

Dr. Jassey is wonderful and has a stellar reputation. I just wish he would keep on top of his staff. I recently saw Dr. Babinski who tried to give my son 4 shots at once, when I told her I was uncomfortable with this, she was very rude and aggressive. All of the other Drs would give 2 as status quo in case there was a reaction, they'd be able to narrow it down to what it was. I never expected this type of behavior from a reputable practice. I was hoping to make a complaint, but there is no email address and I felt funny giving the receptionist this type of message. Stay away from Dr. Babinski. She is an elitist bully.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. jassey and his staff seems very eager to supply prescriptions. All you need to do is suggest it and you'll get it. Dr. Jassey will also talk quite a bit to get around something he had said earler, that was to the contrary.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Jassey is amazing. I had a preemie and he was top of the line. Every concern I had, he answered, even after hours. His office calls back within the hour. He is a phenomenal doctor and only has the best staff in his office. My entire family uses them now. I am so happy with him.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Jassey is incredible and his staff is top of the line . If you have a child with special needs he is the one to go see . My twins were non verbal and he oin pointed there issues and they are now verbal .he rally cares and finds out what can be done to fix it .

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

I have been to several pediatricians and he is by far the best!! Highly recommend....Between the office staff to the nurses, and the Dr i would never go to anyone else!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Outstanding Doctor that Dr. Jassey is! Put our silly heads to ease when selecting doctors for my sons Surgery! Held our hand through it all! They don't make doctors like him anymore! Has the patience to listen to every word you say! The best!

Submitted Jan. 1, 2009 | flag

this Doctor! is the greatest! know him for years very happy woth him!!!!!!!

Submitted May 26, 2008 | flag

Took our daughter to Dr.Jassey a couple of months ago after moving to LI. He is everything the comments below say he is. From the moment he walked into the exam room, he was extrelemy friendly, courteous, thorough, answered all our questions (no matter how dumb or silly they were) and realy made us feel like we'd come to the right place. Everyone in the community loves him - now we know why!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2007 | flag

We have 4 children ages 18, 16, 14, and 21 months. As you can see, we have been seeing Dr. Jassey for years. We LOVE him and his staff. They are always helpful, accomodating, and sympathetic. Dr. Jassey answers all questions and addresses all concerns with ease and confidence. He never rushes us through our check ups. He genuinely loves children. You can see it as he enters the wonderfully "themed" exam rooms with a huge smile. I highly reccomend him.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2006 | flag

Dr. Jassey and his staff are available at any time of the day or night. They have office hours every day of the week, telephone hours and a doctor on call every night. The front desk is always accomodating and all the nurses and doctors are understanding, helpful and knowledgeable. Most importantly, they really care about the health and wellbeing of not only the child, but the parents, too. One evening when my daughter was struggling with digestive problems, I called for an appointment. The front desk told me to come in first thing the following morning. Not more than 10 minutes later, the front desk called back and told me that Dr. Jassey suggested bringing my daughter in right then, so we wouldn't have to wait out the entire night with an unhappy and uncomfortable baby. I highly recommend bringing your child to Dr. Jassey's office.

Submitted July 31, 2006 | flag