Dr. Lewis K. Jassey

5 1 4.5

You may also like

Rate Dr. Lewis K. Jassey

Dr. Lewis K. Jassey's Ratings

When asking about mine and my husbands family history he said well maybe since my husbands family was from another country they didn't have proper medical care therefore they would not know if they had any hereditary diseases....My husband and I were so taken back by this comment however he caught himself probably because of the look on our faces and said well that could be true in the US also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Jassey is wonderful and has a stellar reputation. I just wish he would keep on top of his staff. I recently saw Dr. Babinski who tried to give my son 4 shots at once, when I told her I was uncomfortable with this, she was very rude and aggressive. All of the other Drs would give 2 as status quo in case there was a reaction, they'd be able to narrow it down to what it was. I never expected this type of behavior from a reputable practice. I was hoping to make a complaint, but there is no email address and I felt funny giving the receptionist this type of message. Stay away from Dr. Babinski. She is an elitist bully.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Dr. jassey and his staff seems very eager to supply prescriptions. All you need to do is suggest it and you'll get it. Dr. Jassey will also talk quite a bit to get around something he had said earler, that was to the contrary.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2146758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Jassey is amazing. I had a preemie and he was top of the line. Every concern I had, he answered, even after hours. His office calls back within the hour. He is a phenomenal doctor and only has the best staff in his office. My entire family uses them now. I am so happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Dr Jassey is incredible and his staff is top of the line . If you have a child with special needs he is the one to go see . My twins were non verbal and he oin pointed there issues and they are now verbal .he rally cares and finds out what can be done to fix it .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2010

I have been to several pediatricians and he is by far the best!! Highly recommend....Between the office staff to the nurses, and the Dr i would never go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2010

Outstanding Doctor that Dr. Jassey is! Put our silly heads to ease when selecting doctors for my sons Surgery! Held our hand through it all! They don't make doctors like him anymore! Has the patience to listen to every word you say! The best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2009

this Doctor! is the greatest! know him for years very happy woth him!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2008

Took our daughter to Dr.Jassey a couple of months ago after moving to LI. He is everything the comments below say he is. From the moment he walked into the exam room, he was extrelemy friendly, courteous, thorough, answered all our questions (no matter how dumb or silly they were) and realy made us feel like we'd come to the right place. Everyone in the community loves him - now we know why!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2007

We have 4 children ages 18, 16, 14, and 21 months. As you can see, we have been seeing Dr. Jassey for years. We LOVE him and his staff. They are always helpful, accomodating, and sympathetic. Dr. Jassey answers all questions and addresses all concerns with ease and confidence. He never rushes us through our check ups. He genuinely loves children. You can see it as he enters the wonderfully "themed" exam rooms with a huge smile. I highly reccomend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2146751].votes_count ]]