Rate Dr. Michael Rosen

Dr. Michael Rosen's Ratings

MY WIFE AND I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR ROSEN SINCE 1999. HE WAS THE ONLY DR. WHO WOULD SEE MY WIFE WHEN SEE WAS AVAILABLE TO COME IN. MY WIFE WAS VERY SICK AND HE SAW HER ON A MONDAY. BY FRIDAY OF THAT SAME WEEK MY WIFE HAD HER FIRST ENDOSCOPY AND HER CONDITION WAS REVEALED. DR. ROSEN HAS BEEN SEEING HER AND NOW ME AND IS OVER THE TOP. WE DID GO TO TWO OTHER DRS. BEFORE HIM AND THEY BOTH MISSED MY WIFE'S CONDITION--WHICH COULD HAVE KILLED HER. HE IS THE BEST, NE HE NOT THERE TO BE YOUR FRIEND OR SHOW OFF HI-TECH------HE IS THERE TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Great doctor, awesome bedside manner. First colonoscopy was not a bad experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

THIS DOCTOR IS BRILLIANT. HE IS PHI BETA KAPPA. HE IS A VERY CARING PERSON AND DOCTOR WHO WANT ON YOUR SIDE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

Good beside manner, patient and a people personality Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

I was quite nervous about having my first colonoscopy- Dr. Rosen put me at ease and although this is not something that is pleasant- I will definitely see Dr. Rosen the next time I am dues for this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Went to this doctor for months. When I was explaining the issues that I was experiencing, he generally didn't seem to listen to what I was saying. He was lacking basic information about my condition. He kept saying "I'm clueless" since he couldn't figure out why I was having these issues. He was missing basic data and even gave incorrect data which easily could be verified with a 30 second of research . However he doesn't even have a computer which is beyond me. The thing that was most irritating was that he was arrogant about it. I wasted so much time with him and have since moved on. I only wish that I had moved on sooner. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr. Rosen is an excellent diagnostician, personable and willing to give you the time you need to find out about your condition. Several other doctors could not figure out that I had colitis, Dr. Rosen diagnosed it immediately and set in place a plan for treatment. Dr. Rosen is a gem and comes highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686843].votes_count ]]