Rate Dr. Samuel A. Bern

Dr. Samuel A. Bern's Ratings

Dr. Bern did my reconstruction surgery after mastectomies for breast cancer. He was quite thorough in explaining the procedure and the amount of time it would take to accomplish as multiple surgeries were needed. I always felt as though I was included in every step of the process. He and his staff showed real interest in my well being. I would highly recommend him to others for cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

Punch biopsy necessary! Off to Dr. Bern. Staff was accommodating & responsive and greeted with kind, smiling staff, and seen on time. Dr. Bern was compassionate, professional, knowledgeable. He was able to talk about the pathology report in technical and laymans terms so I felt comfortable. He verbally confirmed sterile processing before during and after procedure, comforting. Dr. Bern was excellent at verbally telling me ahead of time why and what he was doing, giving shots, diligent visual documentation. In advance of receiving my stitches he explained that I would have a scar. There are no creases on the cavity to hide a scar so it's just right out there with no camouflage. I knew as soon as I felt those surgeons hands on my face, they were special healing hands.When regimin was complete, I just removed my bandage and there was no visible scar.less fortunate humans. Dr. Sam Bern is the most amazing doctor This human man, Dr. Sam Bern hands been I would recommend to anyone having plastic surgery.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2013 | flag

Friendly helpful professional staff, caring and knowledgable. The time spent with Dr Bern is so important and he makes you feel comfortable, he gives you his time. He is available for his patients and takes care of your concerns.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 31, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bern was very patient and took the time to listen and was very informative.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag