You may also like

Rate Dr. Samuel A. Bern

Dr. Samuel A. Bern's Ratings

Our daughter fell and cut her chin pretty bad. Luckily we found Dr. Bern. He squeezed us in and stitched our little girl up. I'm super grateful for him and his team!! Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

As a surgeon myself I did a lot of research before I underwent cosmetic surgery. I found Dr. Bern who more than exceeded my expectations and helped allay any concerns I had postoperatively. He really is a very gifted plastic surgeon and will recommend him to my surgical colleagues as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I had taken a pretty good fall,I had to do the Emergency room thing it was a huge gaping wound that could not be stitched together.I was told to find myself a plastic surgeon, the one I did know did not do wound care ,Fortunately my regular Dr. referred me to Samuel Bern M.D.,my anxiety was through the roof,so scared that it might have to be grafted,I was told by ER that was a possibility , oh and the pain! I couldn't even change my own bandage. Well once Dr.Bern started his magic cutting ,cleaning which I did not feel a thing,not to mention my first impression, the staff were very kind and when I first met Dr Bern, he was very tolerant of my nervousness his touch with all he had to to to help me heal, I felt nothing accept gratitude, to this day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I can not thank Dr. Bern and his staff enough for the excellent treatment I received. Dr. Bern made me feel so comfortable with the whole procedure and Dr. Bern was right , I would highly recommend Dr. Bern to anyone.
thank you so much Dr. Bern for my health Rob

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696407].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

Dr. Bern is a magnificent surgeon. He's a perfectionist who will do everything in his power to insure the best possible outcome after surgery. He is knowledgeable, has amazing credentials and a fabulous bedside manor. He has a great sense of humor and will spend all the time required to answer your questions and put you at ease. My family, friends and I have been using him for years and we all give him our highest recommendation. He is truly an incredible doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2638339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr. Samuel Bern is an excellent and skillful physician. He heals the body and the spirit with kindness, patience, humor and insight. He listens and encourages. I can highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr. Bern did my reconstruction surgery after mastectomies for breast cancer. He was quite thorough in explaining the procedure and the amount of time it would take to accomplish as multiple surgeries were needed. I always felt as though I was included in every step of the process. He and his staff showed real interest in my well being. I would highly recommend him to others for cosmetic or reconstructive surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686885].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

Punch biopsy necessary! Off to Dr. Bern. Staff was accommodating & responsive and greeted with kind, smiling staff, and seen on time. Dr. Bern was compassionate, professional, knowledgeable. He was able to talk about the pathology report in technical and laymans terms so I felt comfortable. He verbally confirmed sterile processing before during and after procedure, comforting. Dr. Bern was excellent at verbally telling me ahead of time why and what he was doing, giving shots, diligent visual documentation. In advance of receiving my stitches he explained that I would have a scar. There are no creases on the cavity to hide a scar so it's just right out there with no camouflage. I knew as soon as I felt those surgeons hands on my face, they were special healing hands.When regimin was complete, I just removed my bandage and there was no visible scar.less fortunate humans. Dr. Sam Bern is the most amazing doctor This human man, Dr. Sam Bern hands been I would recommend to anyone having plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

Friendly helpful professional staff, caring and knowledgable. The time spent with Dr Bern is so important and he makes you feel comfortable, he gives you his time. He is available for his patients and takes care of your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Bern was very patient and took the time to listen and was very informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686882].votes_count ]]