Rate Dr. Marc S. Kramer

Dr. Marc S. Kramer's Ratings

I saw Dr. Kramer for 2.5 years. The last 6 months of treatment he showed remarkably bad judgement, did not keep my treatment nor another patient's confidential, lied to me repeatedly and frankly did more harm than good. I have spoken to 2 other psychiatrists who both told me he should be reported to the Board of Medicine for what he did

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Kramer is highly professional, and kind. He seems to care very much for his patients. I have been a patient of his for many years. I trust Dr. Kramer and listen to his medical advise. I wouldn't trust another doctor in this profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr Kramer is a wonderful, patient and effective therapist. I have been his patient for some time, and have always found him kind, perceptive, and insightful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686918].votes_count ]]