Rate Dr. David W. Noller

Dr. David W. Noller's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr. Noller for many years until my husband got Kaiser insurance, and we had to leave Dr. Noller behind. He was a god-send to me when I had kidney stones, and had been misdiagnosed by a family practitioner. I was referred to Dr. Noller, he did an ultrasound in his office that day, and I was scheduled for surgery 3 days later. During the surgery for the kidney stones, it was determined that I also had a bladder disease called interstitial cystitis. Dr. Noller helped me through that too, as there is no cure for it, and it was quite a blow emotionally and physically. He and his staff are very caring, warm people who really seem to feel a connection with the patients. I would go back to Dr. Noller in a heartbeat if I could! EXCELLENT doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Noller is an excellent Doctor. Very Knowledgable, helpful, personable. My son had Bladder Cancer at the age of 19 and Doctor Noller took excellent care of him. He stills goes every year for a check up!! It is wonderful that there is such a caring Doctor out there. Great Staff too. Very helpful. Thank you Dr Noller.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1950516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Noller is an excellent doctor. He spends a great deal of time making sure that his patient is comfortable and understands the medical diagnosis and treatment. His office staff are first rate and very helpful. I only wish he was a General practitioner instead of a specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950515].votes_count ]]