You may also like

Rate Dr. Charles L. Yarbrough

Dr. Charles L. Yarbrough's Ratings

This Doctor that I did see treats medicaid patients very poorly and is very rude too. I once called to set up an appointment to see the doctor or one of the interns and the receptionist told me that they do not allow any medicaid patients to schedule appointments individually which of course is discriminatory and rude. I feel like that all patients should be treat equally and allow the medicaid patients to schedule appointments individually instead of all together whether or not they have medicaid which of course would not burden the doctor and his practice. I am very disgusted by this and would not recommend any medicaid patients to go to Dr. Yarbrough. I really think he needs to retire anyways.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2765824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Waited for over an hr to be seen. Staff was apologetic, etc. The med. asst & RN were very pleasant & helpful. Dr. Yarbrough on the other hand, was very curt, sarcastic, and had no bedside manner what so ever. Dr. Yarbrough knowledge of dermatology was superior and his treatment was helpful. When I return for my follow up appt, if Dr. yarbrough continues to treat his patients in this manner, I will leave immediately and I will look for another dermatologist to treat my condition. I have never felt this angry toward a physician in my life (& I'm a nurse). Dr. Yarbrough's attitude is very unprofessional & I should report him to the physician's review board. I may consider it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Very intelligent and helpful. Enjoyed the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686980].votes_count ]]