Rate Dr. Charles L. Yarbrough

Dr. Charles L. Yarbrough's Ratings

Waited for over an hr to be seen. Staff was apologetic, etc. The med. asst & RN were very pleasant & helpful. Dr. Yarbrough on the other hand, was very curt, sarcastic, and had no bedside manner what so ever. Dr. Yarbrough knowledge of dermatology was superior and his treatment was helpful. When I return for my follow up appt, if Dr. yarbrough continues to treat his patients in this manner, I will leave immediately and I will look for another dermatologist to treat my condition. I have never felt this angry toward a physician in my life (& I'm a nurse). Dr. Yarbrough's attitude is very unprofessional & I should report him to the physician's review board. I may consider it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Very intelligent and helpful. Enjoyed the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][686980].votes_count ]]