Rate Dr. Arthur Benjamin

Dr. Arthur Benjamin's Ratings

Found him through my insurance. Felt confident that I was in a good hands. He went through all options with me. They, off course, suggest Lasik etc, but weren't too pushy. Staff were lovely and very helpful - called up my insurance for me when I needed to check something etc. All in all a very good experience and I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2011

The office is beautiful and the staff and very friendly and caring. Dr.Benjamin has a great personality and is very professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

He is very thourough and knowledgeable,He spends time with the customers and explains clearly all of our questions,Very friendly,The office is warm & nice .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2007

Talks to much about what he did and how great he is... Ego maniac :)! Other than that, ok...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2006

He's a great doctor. Very thorough. His optmetrist is great too. My only complaint is that the optician in his office was not very nice or helpful. She made me feel bad for asking questions and was downright rude at times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2006

He's AWESOME! Super knowledgable, great personality. He takes a lot of time to explain things about your eyes that other doctors don't bother with. I feel like I have had a little eyeball lesson after each appointment. LOVE HIM!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687077].votes_count ]]