Rate Dr. Brian Ash

Dr. Brian Ash's Ratings

Dr Ash is positively the best physician I've been to, hands down. With various active problems it always makes me a litte anxious moving to a new city. Finding the best physician in Boston is now checked off my list, and his being confident, witty and having excellent bedside manner all are extra bonuses!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr Ash has facilitated significant life changes for me. As a young adult, I never understood why friends and family sought help from physicians so often, but having met Dr Ash a few times now I understand why. He has been very different than other physicians, helpful for my life quality issues (sleep, constipation, sex, acne) where I felt other physicians had no real interest or ideas. I appreciate his care. Nice office in Brookline. His weekend hours will be helpful in a pinch. Overall I can't imagine how I could suggest anything to improve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Ash is very attentive, caring and knowledgeable doctor. In his office you feel at home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Ash is arrogant and mindless of patient concerns. He clearly only cares about himself only. I would not recommend him to anyone.Tried to ask a question, cut off and then spoken down to. No trust or interest in having anything to do with him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr Ash is an excellent physician, and all-around very solid human being! After a few other decent but average clinicians, Dr Ash was recommended to me by a girlfriend during the first time I was ever really sick for a while and nobody seemed able to help - he immediately rattled off a list of possibilities and within a week had diagnosed an unfortunately chronic condition others had missed. He has taken great care of me since then. I've recommended him to lots of my friends and their spouses, and he seems to be the go-to for lots of doctors' own families. He makes me feel comfortable, even with a minor (ie dumb) concern, and makes sure it's nothing before saying so. This week he went out of his way to see me, evaluate a big potential concern, advise me results and why he feels it was just a scare and he's confident it's nothing worrisome. I'd follow him anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Very kind doctor. He makes it easy to talk about sensitive matters, and gives good practical advice. He does not dowhatever you say you want or need but that is a good sign in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I asked Dr. Ash to be my doctor because my friends from Korean Student Association saw him and they suggested him. He made me feel very comfortable at my first visit. He didn't make presumptions like sexual orientation and culture. It seemed like he is interested in really listening to me as a person and learning about me, and that is not characteristic in the experience I have had before. I am a junior. I also know graduate students who have the husband and wife both go and they found that was a nice arrangement. I would recommend him to any kind of students.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

Rudest doctor I have ever been to. He is arrogant and likes to toot his own horn but has made incorrect diagnoses for my wife and friends. He doesn't listen-he thinks he knows without your telling him. If you want a pompous doctor who just talks without know what he's saying, this is the doctor for you,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Gay friendly/knowledgeable, a plus. I feel comfortable talking to him. Staff mediocre.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2012

Professional, efficient and straightforward. He is smart and seems very confident but not in a bad way - just tells you like it is and hears your concerns but then he'll say he's not ordering all the tests you googled or referring you all over town if he thinks it isn't necessary by his own judgement. He has good insight in terms of asking the right questions to help you tell the embarrassing details of your story and put me at ease when he told me I wasn't the first person who ever contracted disease X by doing irresponsible activity Y. I think he is a great doctor for younger people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950857].votes_count ]]