Rate Dr. Brian Ash

Dr. Brian Ash's Ratings

Couldn't agree more with the positive comments I've seen. I saw him at the Brighton Internal Medical Associates at St Elizabeth Hospital in Brighton. The office was a little tricky to find but well worth the trip (and I'll probably figure out the building more easily on one of these return trips). I went to see him after a nurse practitioner and then a subspecialist at a different medical group (one of the big ones) said my symptoms had to be due to an allergy. Unfortunately this is no allergy, but at least he knew enough to (1) rethink the prior diagnosis despite what my medical records said, and (2) know that it was worth encouraging me to challenge the notions that I'd fixated on ever since being given the made-up explanation of people who apparently didn't know there were more things to consider. He's now managing what unfortunately seems to be a more serious condition than I was originally told, but I feel great having the utmost confidence in my new doctor. I feel very comfortable with his judgement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I had a most deliciously righteous 1st visit with Dr Ash at Brighton Internal Medicine Associates this week. He's pretty hot, in a well-dressed, smart and confident sort of way, which almost scared me away because I was there to show him the nasty rash that extended from my fat belly down into my gross taint. I wasn't feeling proud about sharing the irresponsible events that led me to this condition. While I nervously laughed, he put me at ease with questions about myself and the things I felt certainly I'd never offer up on my own for fear of be locked away by either the police or the mental ward attendants. He seemed intuitive about what I wanted to share and assisted me in telling my story to him. One step better, he let me bring my girlfriend back so that she could hear what was going on. He's the guy for hip, happening man for guys and dolls who need medical advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2682907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Excellent experience. Clearly knows what he's talking about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr Ash is positively the best physician I've been to, hands down. With various active problems it always makes me a litte anxious moving to a new city. Finding the best physician in Boston is now checked off my list, and his being confident, witty and having excellent bedside manner all are extra bonuses!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr Ash has facilitated significant life changes for me. As a young adult, I never understood why friends and family sought help from physicians so often, but having met Dr Ash a few times now I understand why. He has been very different than other physicians, helpful for my life quality issues (sleep, constipation, sex, acne) where I felt other physicians had no real interest or ideas. I appreciate his care. Nice office in Brookline. His weekend hours will be helpful in a pinch. Overall I can't imagine how I could suggest anything to improve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484772].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Ash is very attentive, caring and knowledgeable doctor. In his office you feel at home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Ash is arrogant and mindless of patient concerns. He clearly only cares about himself only. I would not recommend him to anyone.Tried to ask a question, cut off and then spoken down to. No trust or interest in having anything to do with him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr Ash is an excellent physician, and all-around very solid human being! After a few other decent but average clinicians, Dr Ash was recommended to me by a girlfriend during the first time I was ever really sick for a while and nobody seemed able to help - he immediately rattled off a list of possibilities and within a week had diagnosed an unfortunately chronic condition others had missed. He has taken great care of me since then. I've recommended him to lots of my friends and their spouses, and he seems to be the go-to for lots of doctors' own families. He makes me feel comfortable, even with a minor (ie dumb) concern, and makes sure it's nothing before saying so. This week he went out of his way to see me, evaluate a big potential concern, advise me results and why he feels it was just a scare and he's confident it's nothing worrisome. I'd follow him anywhere!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Very kind doctor. He makes it easy to talk about sensitive matters, and gives good practical advice. He does not dowhatever you say you want or need but that is a good sign in my book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I asked Dr. Ash to be my doctor because my friends from Korean Student Association saw him and they suggested him. He made me feel very comfortable at my first visit. He didn't make presumptions like sexual orientation and culture. It seemed like he is interested in really listening to me as a person and learning about me, and that is not characteristic in the experience I have had before. I am a junior. I also know graduate students who have the husband and wife both go and they found that was a nice arrangement. I would recommend him to any kind of students.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1950862].votes_count ]]