Rate Dr. Steven M. Tilles

Dr. Steven M. Tilles's Ratings

Dr. Tilles has been my Doctor for over 15 years. He is a great diagnostician and monitors your test results very carefully. He takes the time to explain everything he does and all the important aspects of your testing. Of all my doctors he is my favorite and always look forward to my visits!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr. Tilles has no empathy and never heard of the word compassion towards fellow human beings. He is a really mean person. It appears that he enjoys telling people bad news. He should never have been a doctor. He has no people skills. I suggest that people should avoid him like plague. He is only interested in the financial aspect of the field of medicine. He does not stay in touch with the current medical system. He has the knowledge of a first year medical student and tries to manage all the kidney problems that he does not understand.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2409462].votes_count ]]