Rate Sandra E. Carr

Sandra E. Carr's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Carr for 6 years now. She is hands down the most amazing doctor I could ever ask for. She listens and understands. I am going to see her today and I am actually so happy! Sweetest lady ever, and extremely knowledgable in her field, extremely!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Sandra was wonderful. I didn't feel rushed and she truely listens to your concerns. I request her at this office. I feel like she really cares about me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I recommend Ms. Carr to a lot of people. She really takes the time to get to know you, asks questions about your wellness, listens to your concerns, and answers any questions you may have. She is a true professional, and I've had better experiences with her than I've had with any MD. Don't let the ARNP fool you, she is extremely smart and knowledgeable, and has so far handled EVERYTHING that I've thrown her way. I'll take her over an MD any day due to her caring, compassionate manner, knowledge, and patience. She never makes me feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69954].votes_count ]]