Rate Wanda S. Westerman

Wanda S. Westerman's Ratings

Wanda is wonderful! I've been seeing her for 10 years and she was recently my OB for my first pregnancy. She spends time with you, explains everything and will fit you in for appointments if you are worried about anything. Highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2201507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Promptly brought back to room and was seen within five minutes. Wanda Westerman was very attentive and actually heard what I was sharing. Afterwards shared her thoughts and came up with plan, and checked to see if I was in agreement. This is what a doctor patient relationship actually is supposed to be. I am pleased to know she has such great communication and respect for me as an individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

She is AMAZING as is her staff. I send everyone her direction! I started with a different OB with my pregnancy but left for different reasons. Wanda is a SAINT! Both her and her nurse make you feel like the most impportant person in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][69978].votes_count ]]