Rate Sheila R. Roth

Sheila R. Roth's Ratings

Wonderful staff. If you want a natural birth feel confident that the midwives at Research Medical will get you through. Their c-section rate is less than 5%!!! If you want to experience birth as it should be this is the place to go. Also I want to mention that my doctor was freaking me out so badly and threatening to just have a c-section (medically unnecessary) that I switched to the midwifery group at 37 weeks pregnant. They took me in which is so unheard of that late in the game! I had my natural birth without IVs or bands around my belly, was free to move around and get in the tub, ended up without tearing (previous births I had torn), no epidural, free to push on my own without having someone count in my face... it was so calm and wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

Low intervention rate and really knows her stuff. I had a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70006].votes_count ]]