Rate Jennifer C. Sanchez

Jennifer C. Sanchez's Ratings

I'm 50 and have recently been having several hot flashes a day and night sweets along with mood increased mood swings. Started seeing Jen Snachez who has helped my total body health. She listens, is sensitive, knowledgeable, thorough and has helped my quality of life , in a very short time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

I'm 42, and about four years ago, I started having all kinds of serious problems with my periods. My ob/gyn tried working with me on my issues for about a year, but I was seeing little improvement. I then went to Jen, and she prescribed hormones that have been life changing. My periods are completely back to normal, and my moods are much more stable. She has always been a good listener, willing to work with other doctors, and sensitive to my needs and questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2201811].votes_count ]]