Rate Dr. Steven M. Rotter

Dr. Steven M. Rotter's Ratings

Dr. Rotter is punctual, professional, and congenial. He explains what will happen, does it, and explains what needs to be done post procedure.
Should you have any follow up concerns, you just call, and they schedule you immediately.
Such a pleasure and departure from what has become the acceptable medical practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

My Mohs surgery was on my nose. After the healing period he wanted to do reconstructive surgery. I had the two surgeries with him and as a result had to see a plastic surgeon for a repair. Overall, I was quite disappointed. I would not recommend him facial surgery. See a plastic surgeon after Dr Rotter's work for reconstruction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I was prepared to be there for 5 hours as stated in the read-ahead package, but the entire process was very efficiently orchestrated and as a result, I was done in 3 hours. The Dr. was very personable as were the nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Excellent experience. Dr. Rotter and staff are very professional, friendly and do excellent work. I have very pleased with their work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Rotter is a master at his profession. It has only been 3 days since my nose surgery but I can already tell it will heal very nicely, with little or no scar left. And this is the second time he has worked on my nose, the last time being 10 yrs. ago. It was a well done job at that time also. I do want to say one thing. I don't know if it was planned or not, but the constant conversation during my surgery between Dr. Rotter and his nurse was absolutely ingenious, in that it distracted me so from what he was doing. Doesn't matter the subject of such conversation, the distraction was what was important. Thank you Dr. Rotter, and all your wonderful staff, for taking such good care of me. You are the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Excellent customer service by front and back personnel. Maura was a real gem! Dr. Rotter was personable and prompt!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

The staff and nurses are so professional, friendly and efficient it makes it a pleasure to visit this office for surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

Referred by my Dermatologist for the removal of a Basal Cell tumor on my face. Very impressed at the efficiency and obvious skill level of Dr. Rotter. Hard to detect the scar...healed very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I felt like I was just a production unit in a factory. I've been there 3 times b/c my general physician recommended him. He has the personality of a stump and I have a scar on my forhead still after over a year. I have to go again. I'm looking for someone else. Also, the medical staff seems to always be from former Soviet Untion. What the heck is that all about? Is he just getting them because they are cheap to employ and happy to be out of eastern Europe?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687852].votes_count ]]