Rate Dr. Olga Lishko

Dr. Olga Lishko's Ratings

Dr. Lishko is very knowledgeable, friendly, attentive, helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Don't go there. The front desk is not a place to be. Never have the chance to see a dictor. Not frendly at all is the staff working. Maybe the doctor is good but front desk will push you to go home. Thay waiste my time and I deside to go home. I don't recommend this place before the front desk change. I am not happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Staff is not helpful at all. Very difficult to get an appointment when you need one. For an internist she needs more office hours. Practically no evening hours, no weekend hours. And only a couple of hours in the morning. That's not the way to run an office. It's a pity since she seems like a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Lishko is a good doctor, kind and gentle... BUT HER STAFF!!! Dr. Lishko is chasing her patients away due to her very rude, unprofessional, very disrespectful staff!!! Consider to find another doctor with friendly office and polite and helpful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Great, caring and knowledgeable doctor! She asked me a lot of questions and spent as much time with me as I needed. I would recommend her to my family and friends!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Good doctor - caring, helpful, professional. As oppose to the doctor, office staff is extremely unprofessional and impolite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2011

Dr. Lishko very kind and gentle with best bedside manners. Very knowledgeable and caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

I had several appointments: stuff never arrived on time to open an office; billing department doesn't call insurance - put on you calendar to resolve all questions; billing for blood work was wrong and help would take for weeks to resolve... based on my experience - good doctor never would keep unqualified stuff. i do have problems to trust this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Great doctor, great office. Very caring, competent, nice. Very pleased. Would recommend to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

I was using Dr. Lishko when I lived in Fair Lawn and I was very satisfied with her care. She is bright, competent and is totally with you when you enter her office. She listens intently and is very thorough in all her decisions. I moved to another area and started with another physician. Did not get the same great care. Soooo I returned to Dr. Lishko and I won't leave again. All my family uses her as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951292].votes_count ]]