Rate Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Ratings

We scheduled once and he was late. We ended up seeing a nurse. We schedule second time and he refused to see as he was too busy I guess. Sorry buddy can't give more than one star. Bad experience and will not recommend his practice!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Domnitz is a wonderful OB/GYN. He delivered my son and was an amazing and supportive doctor throughout the entire birth. The office is very friendly and the doctors are almost always on time. I would recommend the entire group to anyone seeking an OB/GYN.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Domnitz is amazing! He really takes the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. He wasn't on call when I went into labour but he came in a snow storm to deliver my daughter who wanted to come out face up and take her sweet time. Beyond grateful for Dr. D, as I was in labour for 24 hours and pushed for 2.5!

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor and experience. He is the definition of empathy. I wish all docs had his bedside manner. Aside from that he is prompt, professional and gives good advice. I felt like his opinions were appropriate and calculated. He seems to understand things from a woman's prospective better than some female docs do!

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. D and his staff are the best! They always make me feel comfortable.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Domnitz is hands down the BEST around. He is the reason I have my son. I met him 20 years ago, and had sever endometriosis. He has operated on me 5 times, and is truly why I was able to get pregnant, on my own (well with my hubby lol). I forever grateful to him. He always responds to questions, and follows up after surgery, and never too busy to get back to me. Thanks Doc. Old fashion customer service with today's technology.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

Dr.Domnitz was very helpful and very understanding throughout my entire pregnancy. He delivered my baby and we are both doing great. I am so glad I chose this practice.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

I live in Asia and my insurance doesn't cover US medical procedures. I've suffered from an enlarged uterus, difficult to diagnose as adenomyosis or fibroids. Chinese and int'l drs were confused with different results. Finally I opted for surgery as its a painful condition. I saw Dr Domintz during a visit to the US and knew he could not do the procedure b/c of insurance. Still, he my hand the entire time, reading emails, looking at scans and MRI. He gave me solace in his advise and trust in the good doctor I found in Hong Kong. It's scary to go to a new country for surgery. Dr. Dominitz was fully supportive and took time to explain things and really give me peace of mind. Each dr in China had differing opinions which made it difficult to know what would happen in the end. I had a laparoscopic myomectomy over 3 hours w/ 2 doctors. Dr. Dominitz is selfless in his practice, he is a true doctor who cares about his patients and a noble man. Thank you so much.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Domnitz is excellent. Easy to talk to and never rushed. Both my daughters and I have been going there for quite a while. Recently, however, the practice has grown and the staff is no longer very helpful or pleasant to deal with . I cannot get a call back. It's taken me over a week to resolve a simple problem with a prescription. At my last appointment I was a few minutes late due to terrible traffic and in spite of calling to alert them I was told, when I arrived, that could reschedule for another day. I had driven 20 miles for the appointment. They were not the least bit nice about it. I will likely have to find a new gynecologist. He is excellent but the staff is not.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

i have had endometriosis since forever and ive been to a gyn and have had 4 surgeries but was still not painfree. in fact it became worse to the point i was ready to opt for a hysterectomy mind u im only 33. then my coworker insisted i go for another opinion. i had heard of dr domnitz for so long but every time i called his appts were booked so far in advance that i was starting to give up. finally i made one last attempt and there was a cancellation so i went to him. at first as i always am i was very afraid. but he is so gentle that i just became really comfy. he suggested lupron which i was always afraid to take after reading up on it. but again with his knowledge of endometriosis i decided to give it a try. well ive been painfree for 6 months and between him and dawn in billing they have been so helpful considering i do not have insurance. i would trust dr dom any day and when i decide to have kids i will def be going to him for my delivery :) wish i found him yrs ago.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag