Rate Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Ratings

I was reluctant to have a man as my gynecologist, but when I went into labor Dr. Domnitz was on call. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! He was very professional and made me feel very comfortable.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

I've been to many doctors, but Dr. Domnitz has one of the best bedside manners I've ever witnessed. To this day I am thankful that he was on call the day I went to deliver. He and his team saved my life after the birth of my child, due to rare complications after delivery. He is a very compassionate and sensitive person when it comes to dealing with his patients. It's nice that he sits down with you and takes the time to answer your questions even if its just during an annual visit.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

We scheduled once and he was late. We ended up seeing a nurse. We schedule second time and he refused to see as he was too busy I guess. Sorry buddy can't give more than one star. Bad experience and will not recommend his practice!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Domnitz is a wonderful OB/GYN. He delivered my son and was an amazing and supportive doctor throughout the entire birth. The office is very friendly and the doctors are almost always on time. I would recommend the entire group to anyone seeking an OB/GYN.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Domnitz is amazing! He really takes the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. He wasn't on call when I went into labour but he came in a snow storm to deliver my daughter who wanted to come out face up and take her sweet time. Beyond grateful for Dr. D, as I was in labour for 24 hours and pushed for 2.5!

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

Wonderful doctor and experience. He is the definition of empathy. I wish all docs had his bedside manner. Aside from that he is prompt, professional and gives good advice. I felt like his opinions were appropriate and calculated. He seems to understand things from a woman's prospective better than some female docs do!

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. D and his staff are the best! They always make me feel comfortable.

Submitted April 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Domnitz is hands down the BEST around. He is the reason I have my son. I met him 20 years ago, and had sever endometriosis. He has operated on me 5 times, and is truly why I was able to get pregnant, on my own (well with my hubby lol). I forever grateful to him. He always responds to questions, and follows up after surgery, and never too busy to get back to me. Thanks Doc. Old fashion customer service with today's technology.

Submitted April 1, 2014 | flag

Dr.Domnitz was very helpful and very understanding throughout my entire pregnancy. He delivered my baby and we are both doing great. I am so glad I chose this practice.

Submitted March 4, 2014 | flag

I live in Asia and my insurance doesn't cover US medical procedures. I've suffered from an enlarged uterus, difficult to diagnose as adenomyosis or fibroids. Chinese and int'l drs were confused with different results. Finally I opted for surgery as its a painful condition. I saw Dr Domintz during a visit to the US and knew he could not do the procedure b/c of insurance. Still, he my hand the entire time, reading emails, looking at scans and MRI. He gave me solace in his advise and trust in the good doctor I found in Hong Kong. It's scary to go to a new country for surgery. Dr. Dominitz was fully supportive and took time to explain things and really give me peace of mind. Each dr in China had differing opinions which made it difficult to know what would happen in the end. I had a laparoscopic myomectomy over 3 hours w/ 2 doctors. Dr. Dominitz is selfless in his practice, he is a true doctor who cares about his patients and a noble man. Thank you so much.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2014 | flag