Rate Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Ratings

This was my first pregnancy and Dr. Domnitz and the staff at AWH were extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Domnitz to family and friends. He helped make the labor process with twins comfortable and listened to what my husband and I had wanted for delivery. I always felt comfortable to discuss anything and I appreciated his impeccable bedside manner. You won't go wrong choosing him as a doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I have been searching for an ob/gyn for quite some time since I moved to the area...found a few duds, but am happy to have found Dr Domnitz and staff! Everyone was friendly and welcoming. I believe there was a patient that needed extra attention, so the wait was a bit longer, but I wasn't left alone wondering and waiting. He was very thorough and patient. Best bedside manner! I didn't feel rushed at all and was completely comfortable to discuss anything. HIGHLY recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I have been a patient for Dr. Domnitz for over 20 years (I am 55 years old). In all that time, and even now, he and his staff have been nothing, if not helpful. He has a way of making you feel at ease, in every situation. He is kind, understanding, and above all... totally professional. There are many professional doctors out there; but lack 'bedside manner'. Never once, has Dr. Domnitz EVER made me feel as if he is just 'running through the motions' of being a doctor, and again, I have been seeing him for over 20 years! Can YOU say that about any of 'your' doctors?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Excellent Gyn Doctor! Very professional yet excellent bedside manner as well! Very personable and very supportive and informative. Gentle, comfortable. Highly recommend Dr. Domnitz to all women.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Dr. D., is the finest OBGYN around. He delivered all 4 of my children and throughout each pregnancy he was compassionate and professional. He made each experience better every time. His staff is exceptionally friendly and caring. I would absolutely recommend him to everyone.. He is the Best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

a wonderful, kind & gentle man; went for a consult, he did surgery, i highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Domnitz delivered my 2nd daughter and it was a much more enjoyable experience. He was very calm and controlled. Plus, he loved to have his picture taken once my daughter arrived. The staff at AWH is wonderful and always there to answer questions. I recommend AWH to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Domnitz delivered my second son and was absolutely amazing! He truly cared and had such a great sense of humor. He is extremely professional and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. Dr. D takes the time to answer questions and I never felt rushed in any of my appointments. The staff at AWH are also wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was reluctant to have a man as my gynecologist, but when I went into labor Dr. Domnitz was on call. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! He was very professional and made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I've been to many doctors, but Dr. Domnitz has one of the best bedside manners I've ever witnessed. To this day I am thankful that he was on call the day I went to deliver. He and his team saved my life after the birth of my child, due to rare complications after delivery. He is a very compassionate and sensitive person when it comes to dealing with his patients. It's nice that he sits down with you and takes the time to answer your questions even if its just during an annual visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518708].votes_count ]]