Rate Dr. Steven W. Domnitz

Dr. Steven W. Domnitz's Ratings

a wonderful, kind & gentle man; went for a consult, he did surgery, i highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Dr Domnitz delivered my 2nd daughter and it was a much more enjoyable experience. He was very calm and controlled. Plus, he loved to have his picture taken once my daughter arrived. The staff at AWH is wonderful and always there to answer questions. I recommend AWH to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Domnitz delivered my second son and was absolutely amazing! He truly cared and had such a great sense of humor. He is extremely professional and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. Dr. D takes the time to answer questions and I never felt rushed in any of my appointments. The staff at AWH are also wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

I was reluctant to have a man as my gynecologist, but when I went into labor Dr. Domnitz was on call. I couldn't ask for a better doctor! He was very professional and made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I've been to many doctors, but Dr. Domnitz has one of the best bedside manners I've ever witnessed. To this day I am thankful that he was on call the day I went to deliver. He and his team saved my life after the birth of my child, due to rare complications after delivery. He is a very compassionate and sensitive person when it comes to dealing with his patients. It's nice that he sits down with you and takes the time to answer your questions even if its just during an annual visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

We scheduled once and he was late. We ended up seeing a nurse. We schedule second time and he refused to see as he was too busy I guess. Sorry buddy can't give more than one star. Bad experience and will not recommend his practice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503698].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Domnitz is a wonderful OB/GYN. He delivered my son and was an amazing and supportive doctor throughout the entire birth. The office is very friendly and the doctors are almost always on time. I would recommend the entire group to anyone seeking an OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr. Domnitz is amazing! He really takes the time to get to know you and make you feel comfortable. He wasn't on call when I went into labour but he came in a snow storm to deliver my daughter who wanted to come out face up and take her sweet time. Beyond grateful for Dr. D, as I was in labour for 24 hours and pushed for 2.5!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Wonderful doctor and experience. He is the definition of empathy. I wish all docs had his bedside manner. Aside from that he is prompt, professional and gives good advice. I felt like his opinions were appropriate and calculated. He seems to understand things from a woman's prospective better than some female docs do!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. D and his staff are the best! They always make me feel comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467011].votes_count ]]