Rate Dr. James E. Rheim

Dr. James E. Rheim's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I came in to get a few items checked out including a bump under my skin. Dr. Rheim assured me it was nothing to worry about and let me know he could remove it for me if I wanted. I was very firm in that I only wanted it removed if the scar that would replace it would be smaller than the bump already there. He said there would be no scar or possibly minimal scarring but that it would definitely be smaller than the bump. I agreed to have it removed and a few months later, not only was there larger bump but a large scar to go with it. After expressing my displeasure with the procedure I was referred to the office manager, Caroline. She didn’t listen and didn’t care about my concerns and got upset with me when I tried to talk with her about it. She said if I didn’t pay it, my bill would be transferred to a collection agency. Since I was refinancing my home and didn’t want anything to hit my credit report, I was forced to pay it. I do not recommend this doctor!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

As I entered the office parking lot at closing time I saw Dr. Rheim heading for his car to go home. I rolled down my window and mentioned my problem. He immediately returned with me to his office and responded to the problem. An excellent physician.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rheim is incredibly professional, friendly and eager to help. Over the years, he has diagnosed and treated several skin conditions and referred me to an excellent surgeon when I needed something removed. I would not hesitate to refer a friend to him.

Submitted May 11, 2009 | flag

For over five years I had the most intense itching in my ear canals. I saw two different ENT's on 5 different occasions who told me that "some people just have itchy ears". It was horrible. Someone suggested that I see a dermatologist and I made an appointment with Dr Rheim at the recommendation of a friend who spoke very highly of him. Almost immediately he diagnosed my ear condition and prescribed a treatment that has eliminated the itch. I can't begin to describe my appreciation to Dr Rheim. He was kind and gentle and professional. He took the time to talk with me so that he understood my concerns and needs. I felt that he respected me and truly cared about our conversation. His staff was great - professional and responsive. The office was clean, warm, and welcoming.

Submitted March 24, 2009 | flag

Very down to earth and will spend the time explaining his diagnosis and what he can help you achieve.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag