Rate Dr. Ruthann F. Rees

Dr. Ruthann F. Rees's Ratings

Staff is rude with no regards to patients feelings. Dr. Rees is the most amazing Dr ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr is never on time and staff is always rude!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Rees is the most horrendous doctor I have ever had the displeasure of seeing in my life. She cuts you off every time you try to ask her questions & eventually I had to TELL HER, "Look, I have GAD & I need you to answer my questions instead of changing the subject". Her response was, 'That doesn't surprise me'. Meaning: she didn't read my patient records & see that I had it. I have medical knowledge & came in knowing that I had a perforate hymen looking for a confirmation. She used a pediatric spec. but not the smallest that they had, so I had to ask her to switch before she started the exam, during which she had me shrieking 3 times & then just said, 'Yep, you have a tight perforate hymen." You don't say. Later I got test results back & she said, 'Well, all of your results are neg.' I had enough time to breath a sigh of relief. "Except for DHEA, which may indicate an adrenal tumor." It was like the awful plot twists in General Hospital. I was in disbelief. There is more but no room

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Rees since the summer of 2012, I have been really happy with my experience with her. She's very sweet and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable about anything. I had a different ob/gyn with my oldest daughter and chose Dr. Rees for my second daughter, she doesn't do VBACS but my c-section with her went very smooth and and a lot better than my first one. She's very prompt, my c-section was scheduled at 7:30 a.m. And that's exactly when it started. Great doctor, I recommend her to everyone, no regrets except I wish I would've went to her for my first pregnancy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

r.Rees is amazing, however the individuals that handle insurance, Sabrina ( RUDE,RUDE,RUDE) and her office manager are horrible and the customer service is extremely poor. TRICARE PATIENTS BEWARE. Her office staff 1. lost a referral that was needed or were to lazy to look up in the system (I verified with insurance that the referral had been made and sent to them.)2. notified that they didn't have the needed referral 1 hour prior to my appointment and needed to cancel 3. told me they wouldn't call and speak with my insurance to clarify 4. Sabrina was very rude when I asked them why my insurance wasn't checked prior to the day of the appointment when it had been on the book for weeks 5. The office manager canceled my appointment 2 days prior to the appointment and didn't call to tell me. I only found out because I called them. 6. The office manager will not return your calls if you need to leave a message complaining about the service you have received. 7. They don't apologize.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Very DISAPPOINTED!!! I have been to office over 5 times and I have NEVER met Dr. Rees. She has never bothered to meet me and the nurse has taken care of me.She's gone now and I don't blame her since it seemed she was doing the doctors job and got paid a nurses wage. My appointment had been changed several times and once as I was walking out the door and I happened to answer the phone. I've waited in the office for over 2 hours and then a general announcement was made that the doctor had just come into the building and is behind at least an hour.Of course I left AGAIN!!! One of the secretaries seemed to think that the insurance was coming out of her own pocket and had the med biller take me into her office for a chat. My bill was coded one way but they wanted me to pay more out of pocket. Maybe if I could have seen the actual doctor that would not have been a problem. I won't go back and I won't recommend. Dr. Rees seems to value no ones time but her own. Very rude office staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

This was a horrible experience for me. First off Dr Rees was late and seemed irritated from the start. I had been experiencing discomfort and excessive sweating for months. I asked legitimate questions about menopause which she seemed offended by. I guess she finally agreed to do labwork on me to shut me up. She then proceeded to lecture me on my weight (I had already lost 50 lbs). She then began to question why I am on so much pain medication. (I suffer from fibromyalgia and Degenerative lumbar disk disease.) All she kept saying was "well if I were you I would get a lumbar fusion". LIKE I CAN AFFORD THAT!! Luckily I have found a more empathetic OBGYN. I would never reccomend Dr Rees to ANYONE...EVER

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

I have never experienced a visit to a physician's office like I did this morning! After waiting over an hour and a half AND my appointment being changed three times in two days, Dr. Rees finally appears. I had my yearly exam a few months ago, but since then I have realized that I have some problems that are concerning me. I decided to write them down because I often forget things by the time I see a doctor. She seemed totally offended by the list of symptoms, and proceeded to ask me what I thought was wrong with me. She said she was SURE that I had researched my symptoms on the internet, so what was my opinion. The first words out of her mouth without even examining me were, “It could be ovarian cancer.” Then she went on to say that I might not have anything wrong with me. She was so cold and uncaring. So, if you are looking for a doctor who is caring and empathetic, you should go elsewhere. This doctor and her office staff leave a lot to be desired!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

I really like Dr. Rees and her staff!! She is very caring and will answer all you questions. She never rushes through your appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

Dr. Rees is a great doctor!! She had to give me some not so good news, but she ready to help to get everything back on track!! She makes you feel so comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][687988].votes_count ]]