Rate Dr. David A. Roth

Dr. David A. Roth's Ratings

I had consultations with both Dr. Roth & a New England Baptist surgeon. Both the same suggested treatment, however Dr. Roth had an amazing bed side manner. This was routine for the NE Baptist surgeon & although most likely routine for Dr. Roth, he treated me as though I was his only patient & only concern. This trickled down to his office staff as well as hospital staff. He personally came to me after surgery, in recovery & asked how well I was being cared for, were they caring for my needs. We need more surgeons like Dr. David Roth

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2458384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Everything about this doctor is A+ . I will forever be thankful that I was fortunate enough to have him treat me. He relieved me of excruciating pain that I dealt with for 35 years. God bless him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

i was in pain 24/7 in my neck that followed down the nerve to mt thumb. after my surgery pain was gone threw away all pain meds. one of the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr. Roth retired in October of 2010 and do I really miss him. He did my ACDF and ulnar nerve surgery in 2007 and 2009. I am suffering with other ailments and the surgeons who recently operated on me could not hold a candle to the very honest and compassionate Dr. Roth. The last of the real caring surgeons who actually calls my home to see how I have been. God bless him...a real professional and caring person. Bravo to a fantastic career of over 11,000 surgeries!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

Dr Roth became enraged and told me to leave his office when he discoved I was taking pain meds!! I went to him for help so I would be able to get off the meds. What a trip!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2008

have had 2 surgeries with dr roth top noch all the way. will miss him when he retires. best doctor i have ever seen

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1951354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2007

this was my 2nd surgery,first w/dr roth.it was like night and day.this doctor is the best from start to finish.if you need disc surgery,this is the doctor to see!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1951353].votes_count ]]