Dr. Michael E. Fiorina

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Michael E. Fiorina has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

23/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.1

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael E."
RID: 2781152
21/08/13 5 5 5 5 My husband recently needed to locate a new physician...and he was presenting with several manageable health concerns, but still requires an attentive "eye". Dr Fiorina was friends with a relative, and welcomes us without delay. Everyone has been wonderful...the first I have ever experienced my husband pleasant and happy with his doctor. Thanks for making a tough situation so much easier.
RID: 2646971
13/05/13 1 3 4 5 While Dr. Fiorina is one of the nicest and sweetest doctors my hubby and I have ever met, his staff leaves a lot to be desired. They are frequently on personal phone calls, take forever to answer when you call in and do not warn you about something that may or may not be covered by your insurance until you get to the office. Since you may have to wait a month before you get an appointment, this doesn't leave a good taste in the mouth. Thinking of switching docs even though we love Dr. Mike, but can't stand the staff!
RID: 2418135
05/09/12 5 5 5 5 LISTEN'S to me. He takes the time to ask questions, explain everything, and I never feel rushed. One of a very few docs I have known who treats me as a partner in my health care. He is kind, caring, and compassionate. I feel he is very dedicated to his profession and truly aspires to retain his humanity in a very difficult profession.
RID: 2045386
18/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fiorina has been my doctor since I was a kid. He is the greatest. Will listen and actually care for his patients!!!!
Respond

16/10/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1255863
21/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fiorina's main concern is the well being of his patients. Known to open his doors after hours, he and his staff are sincere in their desire to help others. The girls in the office are hard working and always make you feel welcome and well taken care of.
Paid (or co-pay): $2000
RID: 1174948
22/05/10 5 5 5 5 When I moved to Butler, I never thought I would find another doctor as wonderful as the doctor I had had for over thirty years. Dr. Fiorina has turned out to be as caring, professional, and insightful as my old doctor. I am astounded that I found such an excellent doctor.
RID: 992848
22/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mike is a compassionate, understanding, knowledable and genuinely wonderful physician. I am so blessed to have him as my personal doctor. He has a terrific personality and makes everyone feel comfortable around him. His staff is witty and caring. He took me on as a patient when my own PCP didn't seem to care. I found a lump in my breast. He guided me through the whole process, which did in fact turn out to be breast cancer. He has been a God-send for other loved ones in my life as well. I can never thank him enough ... or let him know how truly grateful I am.
RID: 971186
24/08/09 5 5 5 5 Very patient and knowledgable. Also was able to relax my very nervous mother. Has a good way of explaining things in a way we could all understand.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 490295
21/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr Fiorina is the absolute nicest doctor I have ever met. He is so easy going and nice, he makes going to the doctor's office a pleasure. I was going through a lot of testing when i found out I had a serious health problem and he called me at home one night at seven in the evening to see how I was doing. I have never met another doc like him. And I probably never will!  Respond
RID: 474524
02/01/08 5 5 5 5 My son is 16 and had a problem trusting physicians. His pediatrician missed a genetic disorder, thus causing permanent ramifications. Dr. Fioriina was beyond exceptional with gaining his trust and with answering and LISTENING to all his questions and concerns. There is nothing my son doesn't feel that he can ask the doctor, and he has never been made to feel "stupid" for asking. Just the way ALL doctors should be! Thank you Dr. Fiorina
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 286802
18/04/07 5 5 5 Always caring, always compassionate, makes you feel at ease at your apointments. My whole famliy, parents, siblings and now my own children see Dr. Fiorina. He has been nothing but wonderful!  Respond
RID: 69503
12/12/06 5 5 5 My whole family goes to Dr. Fiorina. He is the most considerate dr. I've ever met. The kids love him and we wouldn't switch.  Respond
RID: 59559
27/11/06 5 5 5 Dr. Fiorina is a wonderful person and Doctor. I am un-insured and he always gives me reasonable prices and helps out with sample medication rather than prescriptions, when available. Compassionate Doctor that really does care !  Respond
RID: 41174
17/08/06 5 5 5 The best doctor EVER!! He is excellent! Was both of my kids pediatrician and he was sooooo wonderful. LOVE HIM!! We moved to NY and wished we could take him with us, he is the best doctor.  Respond