Rate Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos

Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos's Ratings

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Poulos. Her general attitude and demeanor are TERRIBLE. She is degrading with no compassion. Her office manager is just as terrible, another "thinks she knows it all" , both women are extremely unprofessional. I will not be going here for surgery, and I advise you not to go to this office either.

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

Her bedside manner is rude and degrading .. I was never happy with my surgery and later got an infection which she treated me so horrible during and didn't even want to help me. I was deathly I'll and with my implants being removed I was left looking horrible , she treated me with lack of any compassion , I wouldn't bring my dog to her

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

My sister and I both had a consultation w/ Dr Poulos. She is knowledgeable, i find her prices to be way to high. She was a little rude, some of her staff is a little flaky and all are all plastic dolls. We decided not to go with her for our surgeries.

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I must say her work is impeccabile, and I am satisfied with her surgery. Her bed side mannors are HORRIBLE! She does not allow you to ask many questions and.or try to understand what the outcome would be like. I had breast reduction and I never knew from day one what would the best breast size I would be. I'm not sure if it was due to coverage was done by insurance or if she didn't want to deal with someone that didn't have a PhD.

Submitted July 6, 2010 | flag

I have never felt so degraded after leaving dr.poulos's office. She needs to refresh her bed side manner and get her ego in check. Overweight people beware.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag