Rate Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos

Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos's Ratings

Also feel her bedside manner is terrible and she is degrading as far as I'm concerned..prices way too high..would probably not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Poulos. Her general attitude and demeanor are TERRIBLE. She is degrading with no compassion. Her office manager is just as terrible, another "thinks she knows it all" , both women are extremely unprofessional. I will not be going here for surgery, and I advise you not to go to this office either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2409598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Her bedside manner is rude and degrading .. I was never happy with my surgery and later got an infection which she treated me so horrible during and didn't even want to help me. I was deathly I'll and with my implants being removed I was left looking horrible , she treated me with lack of any compassion , I wouldn't bring my dog to her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

My sister and I both had a consultation w/ Dr Poulos. She is knowledgeable, i find her prices to be way to high. She was a little rude, some of her staff is a little flaky and all are all plastic dolls. We decided not to go with her for our surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688085].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 30, 2013

I must say her work is impeccabile, and I am satisfied with her surgery. Her bed side mannors are HORRIBLE! She does not allow you to ask many questions and.or try to understand what the outcome would be like. I had breast reduction and I never knew from day one what would the best breast size I would be. I'm not sure if it was due to coverage was done by insurance or if she didn't want to deal with someone that didn't have a PhD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have never felt so degraded after leaving dr.poulos's office. She needs to refresh her bed side manner and get her ego in check. Overweight people beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688082].votes_count ]]