You may also like

Rate Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos

Dr. Cynthia M. Poulos's Ratings

I am a registered nurse and my husband a physician, we are in no way immune to the different types of "surgeon" personalities, and realize that a very good surgeon can sometimes have an odd personality. That being said, I am only commenting on my first impression of Dr. Poulos. My appointment was scheduled for 3:30, I finally saw her at 4:37. She entered the room and told me to please put my cell phone away, as I wouldn't be needing it for the appt. Did I just mention that I had just waited over an hour.........not to mention that I had my phone to show her some photos of my desired results. Never once did she apologize for me having to wait over an hour. To make a long story short, save your 100$ for the consult. She was rude and condescending and didn't listen to what I had to say, referred me to her nurse instead of addressing questions/concerns herself. She was noticeably rushed. Would NEVER recommend based on first impression.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Also feel her bedside manner is terrible and she is degrading as far as I'm concerned..prices way too high..would probably not return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I went in for a consultation with Dr. Poulos. Her general attitude and demeanor are TERRIBLE. She is degrading with no compassion. Her office manager is just as terrible, another "thinks she knows it all" , both women are extremely unprofessional. I will not be going here for surgery, and I advise you not to go to this office either.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2409598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Her bedside manner is rude and degrading .. I was never happy with my surgery and later got an infection which she treated me so horrible during and didn't even want to help me. I was deathly I'll and with my implants being removed I was left looking horrible , she treated me with lack of any compassion , I wouldn't bring my dog to her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2409597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

My sister and I both had a consultation w/ Dr Poulos. She is knowledgeable, i find her prices to be way to high. She was a little rude, some of her staff is a little flaky and all are all plastic dolls. We decided not to go with her for our surgeries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688084].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688085].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 30, 2013

I must say her work is impeccabile, and I am satisfied with her surgery. Her bed side mannors are HORRIBLE! She does not allow you to ask many questions and.or try to understand what the outcome would be like. I had breast reduction and I never knew from day one what would the best breast size I would be. I'm not sure if it was due to coverage was done by insurance or if she didn't want to deal with someone that didn't have a PhD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I have never felt so degraded after leaving dr.poulos's office. She needs to refresh her bed side manner and get her ego in check. Overweight people beware.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688082].votes_count ]]