Rate Rostislav D. Barabash

Rostislav D. Barabash's Ratings

One of the worst clinicians I have ever seen. I had gone to him because I wanted medication for my depression, and because my therapist thought I might have ADHD, as did I, from what I had read in literature about ADHD and speaking with others with ADHD. I expressed this to him, but he just did a basic checklist of symptoms for depression. Later, when reviewing my symptoms with me, he included some which I did not say, or framed them in a way that was contrary to how I presented them. When I expressed my suspicion of having ADHD, he dismissed it. Did not assess for it, said that maybe I am struggling with school because I wasn't smart enough. He seriously said that. Said the sole reason Adderall was created was so soldiers could stay up at their post when in battle ??? Funny thing is, he prescribed it to me anyway, so he medicated me w/o really believing I had the diagnosis. He acted like I would take it just to study, which was not my intention. Horrible all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

"DR. Rossi" is a great guy just a bit misunderstood at times. Before visiting with him just know that if he is hard for him to write while you are speaking. Make sure to tell him everything you need him to know before he starts to write. Other then that he is an excellent health professional. He is very knowledgeable with psychiatric medicine and more patient then most psychiatrists. He takes time with you and has very good bedside manner. He has ailed me back from very bad health. He also has a very good understanding of dependency issues and of medical interventions for any ailments involving mental illness issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70249].votes_count ]]