Rate Dr. Mary S. Tanzer

Dr. Mary S. Tanzer's Ratings

I gave Dr. Tanzer a try after multiple referrals from friends. I cannot say my experience here was a good one. From giving me blatantly wrong medical information to not following up on test results to downright rude front desk staff, I was literally dreading any time I needed to go to the doctor at a time I needed my doctor most. I sincerely hope that if this office has seen quality dip due to taking on too many new patients that they take the time to reconsider the care they are providing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Tanzer's for many years. She is the best dr. going, listens, knowledgable and very helpful. I have just recomended her to a friend of mine to be seen. This doctor takes the time and listens to the patient. Highly recommend her to anyone. Laurie at the receptionist's window is great, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

This office staff was extremely unhelpful. The nurses never called back or followed up. Due to negligence I am now more sick and may not recover. I do not recommend this doctor or office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2011

Love Mary as my PCP! She is a funny, and easy to talk too. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2010

I met Dr. Tanzer for the first time today to establish care. She was fabulous! I absolutely loved her. She listened to me, was very helpful and explained in a way that I was able to understand! Very sweet, very friendly, very knowledgeable! So glad I chose her for my PCP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

I have nothing but good words to say about her. She is very helpful & someone you can communicate with. Her partner moved me over to her as my PCP. I am most grateful that he did. I wasn't sure how I would accept a female doctor. I enjoy my appointments with her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951428].votes_count ]]