Dr. C. Vincent Phillips

Grad. Year: 1975

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. C. Vincent Phillips has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Surgeon (general)-related: microsurgery, general surgery, trauma surgery, transplant surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5388084

19/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8  Respond
RID: 3600507
09/11/13 5 4 5 5 Staff was very professional and kind. Didn't wait too long. Doctor was friendly, concerned and listened to my questions. Explained everything to my satisfaction. No complaints at all about Dr Phillips or his staff. I have felt well cared for.
Respond

08/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Charles V." to "C. Vincent"
RID: 2586242
15/03/13 5 5 5 5 The staff was great! The doctor was awesome! Everyone one made me feel comfortable and everything was explained thoroughly. Highly recommend.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2585749

14/03/13 3 3 2 1 I had surgery with him, ugly scar, my hubby & co worker were also his patients same thing ugly scars it seems like his surgerys r the old fashion way big incisions plus he is a cold hearted Dr. He don't Care about the patien after the surgery.  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles V."
RID: 1163598
05/05/10 1 2 1 2 THIS HUMAN BEING HAS THE AUDACITY TO MASK THE SURGICAL PROCEDURES DURING THE INITIAL CONSULTATION......EXECUTIONS ARE IMMINENT
Paid (or co-pay): $285
RID: 1131144
18/03/10 3 1 2 3 I had to wait one hour and fifteen minutes for my surgical consultaion appt. I would have leftbut I was in pain and needed to see him. On day of surgery he spent maybe 1 minute with me in pre op. He did not speak to my husband or me after the surgery. So other than the recovery nurse telling us everything went well (didn't think that was her job!) I have no idea how my surgery went. Very disappointing. Hopefully I will never need another surgery, but if I do, I think I will be looking else where.
RID: 1076138
12/01/10 5 5 5 5 Very much to the point and on point. Cured me of colon cancer. Interested in me as a person.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 820048
08/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Phillips has an excellent reputation in Bakersfield. Many people (including doctors) give him high recommendations. He has over 25 years of surgical experience. He performed a breast biopsy on me and did a superb job. He answered all my questions, talked with me on surgery day, readily gave me antibiotics when it appeared that I might be getting a post surgical infection.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 757579
07/01/09 5 3 1 1 my surgery was rushed because I was the last surgery on his schedule and the patient before me had cancelled. didn't see or talk to the dr on surgery day. had complications and still have problems. when I went to my 10 day follow up asked questions and didn't get any answers, he just dismissed my concerns. I think that I had unnessary gall bladder surgery