Rate Dr. C. Vincent Phillips

Dr. C. Vincent Phillips's Ratings

Staff was very professional and kind. Didn't wait too long. Doctor was friendly, concerned and listened to my questions. Explained everything to my satisfaction. No complaints at all about Dr Phillips or his staff. I have felt well cared for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

The staff was great! The doctor was awesome! Everyone one made me feel comfortable and everything was explained thoroughly. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

I had surgery with him, ugly scar, my hubby & co worker were also his patients same thing ugly scars it seems like his surgerys r the old fashion way big incisions plus he is a cold hearted Dr. He don't Care about the patien after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][688152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

THIS HUMAN BEING HAS THE AUDACITY TO MASK THE SURGICAL PROCEDURES DURING THE INITIAL CONSULTATION......EXECUTIONS ARE IMMINENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I had to wait one hour and fifteen minutes for my surgical consultaion appt. I would have leftbut I was in pain and needed to see him. On day of surgery he spent maybe 1 minute with me in pre op. He did not speak to my husband or me after the surgery. So other than the recovery nurse telling us everything went well (didn't think that was her job!) I have no idea how my surgery went. Very disappointing. Hopefully I will never need another surgery, but if I do, I think I will be looking else where.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][688148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Very much to the point and on point. Cured me of colon cancer. Interested in me as a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2010

Dr. Phillips has an excellent reputation in Bakersfield. Many people (including doctors) give him high recommendations. He has over 25 years of surgical experience. He performed a breast biopsy on me and did a superb job. He answered all my questions, talked with me on surgery day, readily gave me antibiotics when it appeared that I might be getting a post surgical infection.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

my surgery was rushed because I was the last surgery on his schedule and the patient before me had cancelled. didn't see or talk to the dr on surgery day. had complications and still have problems. when I went to my 10 day follow up asked questions and didn't get any answers, he just dismissed my concerns. I think that I had unnessary gall bladder surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688145].votes_count ]]