Rate Dr. Mark J. Sherman

Dr. Mark J. Sherman's Ratings

TEP hernia failure after his procedure. Then I heard of another failure and another success by same doctor. Of course, no guarantees, but just FYI. Very personable and kind.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1951438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr. Sherman was exactly what I had hoped for. He was very patient, and answered all my questions thoroughly. Prior to the surgery he analyzed my sonograms and explained why he thought I would benefit from the surgery and exactly how long it would take to recover. After the surgery it became obvious to me just how good of a surgeon he was - I only needed 4 pain pills total to help me sleep. He also called the day after surgery to check on me. Note: My procedure was laparoscopic gallbladder removal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

I think the other people who commented said it all. This suregon is superb - as a human being and as a surgeon. So is his staff. I felt that I could not have had better care if I was a multimillionare. Dr. Sherman is the finest!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

EXCELLENT SURGEON. I WILL USE HIM AGAIN WHEN/IF I NEED MORE SURGERY. DOES NOT HAVE A GOD COMPLEX. A TRULY GENTLE,CARING,KNOWLEDGABLE AND EXTREMELY COMPETENT SURGEON/PHYSICIAN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1951435].votes_count ]]