Dr. Dale L. Pearlman

Grad. Year: 1974

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. Dale L. Pearlman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Dale" to "Dale L."
RID: 771596
23/01/09 5 4 5 5 When I was 16 I developed bumps on my neck & face. I got it looked at, took some oral medication, & it went away thinking it was teenage acne. During my 20s, the bumps & rashes would come & go with the seasons it seemed like & it became unbearable in warm dry weather. I thought it was some kind of fungus or something on my neck, my back, my arms, & my face. My skin was extremely sensitive to on the counter skin care products & there seemed to be no answer. In a year, I ended up scheduling appointments with three south bay derms and each time, I did not have any luck with a successful diagnosis. I looked up derms on yelp & found Dr. Pearlman. Thank GOD I did. He is hands down the most patient & thorough doctor that I have ever been to. He spends as much time as needed with each patient until all of their questions are answered - hence the slightly lower rating on the timeliness, but it's all for the better of his patients. He diagnosed me with Exzema & I immediately improved in days. A+
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield