Dr. Steven W. Nishibayashi

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Steven W. Nishibayashi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven W."
RID: 1312574
11/12/10 5 5 5 5 He's the best Pediatrician on the planet! We love Dr. Nish!
RID: 808019
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nishi is the best Pediatrician in the country! He is courteous, respectful and FULL of knowledge. He was my wife's (and she's 33) Pediatrician as a child and was our kids' until they were 2 1/2 and 1 and we moved across the country. He is still my nephew's doctor and my only complaint with the man is that he doesn't see adults. I cannot say enough about Dr. Nish and his wonderful staff. Attention Los Angeles parents: Do yourself a favor and take your children to this office. I only wish we could have packed him up and moved him with us; although, we luckily found a wonderful doctor here. Seriously, Dr. Nish is top-notch and you will pat yourself on the back for making such a wise choice.
RID: 803693
01/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Nish is very patient and listens to what you say about your child. He doesn't ignore your concerns, nor limit your options based on his own preferences. The office has specific appointment times for really young babies, so that they are not around sick children. We really liked his attention to our son's well-being.