Dr. Steven W. Nishibayashi

Dr. Steven W. Nishibayashi

Rate Dr. Steven W. Nishibayashi

Dr. Steven W. Nishibayashi's Ratings

He's the best Pediatrician on the planet! We love Dr. Nish!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Nishi is the best Pediatrician in the country! He is courteous, respectful and FULL of knowledge. He was my wife's (and she's 33) Pediatrician as a child and was our kids' until they were 2 1/2 and 1 and we moved across the country. He is still my nephew's doctor and my only complaint with the man is that he doesn't see adults. I cannot say enough about Dr. Nish and his wonderful staff. Attention Los Angeles parents: Do yourself a favor and take your children to this office. I only wish we could have packed him up and moved him with us; although, we luckily found a wonderful doctor here. Seriously, Dr. Nish is top-notch and you will pat yourself on the back for making such a wise choice.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Nish is very patient and listens to what you say about your child. He doesn't ignore your concerns, nor limit your options based on his own preferences. The office has specific appointment times for really young babies, so that they are not around sick children. We really liked his attention to our son's well-being.

Submitted March 1, 2009 | flag