CAROL SMIGELSKY

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. CAROL SMIGELSKY has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2613440
10/04/13 5 3 5 5 Carol is wonderful - she's very caring and takes the time to really get to know you. I used to hate gyno exams, but now I don't mind them a bit. Any time I've had a question or concern, she's been quick to respond and has followed up to make sure the issue is resolved.
Insurance: CIGNA
Respond

03/05/12 SYSTEM: combined ratings from Gynecologist (OBGYN) listing (DID: 141518)
RID: 1420065
19/04/11 5 5 5 5 Carol is amazing; I have been going to her for years and will never see another doctor. I have gone through a lot with her and she always invests time, concern, and care with everything she does. I have high anxiety and she is understanding and careful to be gentle and fast. I have even had a nurse come in and help her to speed up uncomfortable part of the appointment. I can ask any question or call at anytime and get advice/answers quickly. I always put my appointment off because I do not like it and she is very accommodating with calling in prescriptions without making you feel bad about waiting a little longer. She is truly an amazing and caring person and I would not go anywhere else.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 720959
12/11/08 4 5 5 5 Carol was extremly helpful and made me feel very comfortable. She was the first gynocologist I saw and I'm sad that I have since moved and I have to find another. The office was always very prompt and agreeable about refilling my presciption while I was away at school.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 474564
02/01/08 4 5 5 5 Carol is a nurse practioner and is really amazing. I went through a lot with her and she was truely fantastic. I couldn't have asked for more. When my insurance changed I still went to her and paid out of pocket because the service was THAT good. She returns calls promptly and spends a great deal of time with all her patients. Very compassionate and honestly a wonderful physician.  Respond