Rate Carol Smigelsky

Carol Smigelsky's Ratings

Carol is wonderful - she's very caring and takes the time to really get to know you. I used to hate gyno exams, but now I don't mind them a bit. Any time I've had a question or concern, she's been quick to respond and has followed up to make sure the issue is resolved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Carol is amazing; I have been going to her for years and will never see another doctor. I have gone through a lot with her and she always invests time, concern, and care with everything she does. I have high anxiety and she is understanding and careful to be gentle and fast. I have even had a nurse come in and help her to speed up uncomfortable part of the appointment. I can ask any question or call at anytime and get advice/answers quickly. I always put my appointment off because I do not like it and she is very accommodating with calling in prescriptions without making you feel bad about waiting a little longer. She is truly an amazing and caring person and I would not go anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Carol was extremly helpful and made me feel very comfortable. She was the first gynocologist I saw and I'm sad that I have since moved and I have to find another. The office was always very prompt and agreeable about refilling my presciption while I was away at school.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2008

Carol is a nurse practioner and is really amazing. I went through a lot with her and she was truely fantastic. I couldn't have asked for more. When my insurance changed I still went to her and paid out of pocket because the service was THAT good. She returns calls promptly and spends a great deal of time with all her patients. Very compassionate and honestly a wonderful physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][70359].votes_count ]]