Dr. Anwar H. Arastu

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Anwar H. Arastu has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Anwar" to "Anwar H."
RID: 2605775

02/04/13 1 1 1 1 Dr. Arastu does not want to take any patients' health responsibilities.Very poor in decision making. He is paranoid to provide or sign any required notes or forms requested by other surgeons and specialists for the treatment of his patients. Immunization is $0 for me and written clearly on my Insurance card. But his staff took $10 from me for flu shot saying that they will check the coverage later and return it to me, which they still haven't. They keep saying that they have asked the billing person to mail the check to me. I am still waiting. When you call his office, even before you start speaking they put you on hold for a LONG time...and then you hang up in frustration. They never return calls. The service is HORRIBLE. It is very difficult to get your medical reports from them. Dr. never discusses the test results with you. No action is taken or no advice is given for improvement of your tests.
Insurance: Pacificare
Respond
RID: 2381277
21/07/12 5 5 5 5 Best dr. ever he is very helpful and has great staff that are bilingual  Respond
RID: 1265966
05/10/10 5 5 5 5 My husband and I have been going to Dr. Arastu for the past 18 years. I have type 2 diabetes and my husband has hypertension. Dr. Arastu has always been there to listen to us and address any concerns we may have. He is extremely patient and caring. I love Dr. Arastu, I will continue to go to him and I recommend all of you to see him as well.
Insurance: Aetna