Rate Dr. George L. Martin

Dr. George L. Martin's Ratings

Dr. Martin is a much more than a physician. He truly cares and will do everything in his power to ensure that his patients are cared for. He goes out of his way to care for his patients and never rushes them even if he is behind. Not only that but his staff is friendly, helpful, and always smiling. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. He truly goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

Dr. George L. Martin is one of the most caring, knowledgeable, and skilled doctors I have ever been to. I highly recommend him to anyone on the Main Line of Philadelphia looking for an Allergy and Asthma specialists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr Martin is the "total package"! The moment you call the office, you are directed to a the new patient scheduler Adrienne who explains the initial appointment. The nurses are all, pleasant, kind and professional. Dr. Martin in absolutely brilliant! He helped control my asthma and my husband is now seeing him for his nasal disease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Dr. Martin's office is probably the most efficient and professional office while being "warm" and welcoming. The is not a huge turnover of staff and that says something about the practice. Dr. Martin has run late due to emergencies on several occasions however he never rushes through his patients to get back on schedule. Dr. Martin and his wonderful practice are truly gems in healthcare!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][688693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

probably one of the best physicians i have ever had... caring, knowledgeable and goes out of his way to care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][688692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Martin saved my life. My doctor was treating me for bronchitis and telling me adults do not have asthma. By the time I reached Dr. Martin, I was near death. I've had many problems since then and each time he has treated me with kindness and dignity. You'll never find a more caring, knowledgeable or dedicated Physician. He and his partner Dr. Shelansky treat their patients as if we were family. You won't go wrong if you listen to Dr. Martin, he has saved my life more than once.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][688691].votes_count ]]