GALE G. CROMWELL

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. GALE G. CROMWELL has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers

Nurse Practitioner-related: physical exams, physicals, diagnostic tests, diagnosis, prescriptions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5656824

16/07/14 4 1 1 1 She is the worst doctor that I have ever encountered. She came in late to my appointment and then told me that I could only ask a 2 questions because I only have 10 minutes left for my appointment. It was not my fault that she was late. She then told me that I had an a disease and then she questioned why I even came into see her if I already knew what I had. I had to see a specialist about the disease and the doctor asked me who told me I had the disease because it was not true. Cromwell had me worried for so long. She then told my friend that the reason that she was sick was that she was fat. What doctor comes right out and says 'your fat'? I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "GALE" to "GALE G."
RID: 2548547
01/02/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful physician. Compassionate and good diagnostician.  Respond
RID: 2003328
10/04/12 5 5 5 5 Gale has all the knowledge, experience, and intelligence of any medical doctor. She is a good listener and able to diagnose difficult symptoms. I have multiple auto-immune illnesses and she has kept me on my feet working and able to have a normal life. I would follow this lady anywhere.
Insurance: Aetna